Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Lucas Pezzini Leiva  (Read 2846 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Lucas Pezzini Leiva
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 11:41:04 PM »

Feels safe to know that if Keita leaves we'll still have this topic to express our male love.

What took you so long Rizmo?   :beer:

Akha

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 11:42:07 PM »

Feels safe to know that if Keita leaves we'll still have this topic to express our male love.

I've always liked him and tbh never would have thought he'd end up here. I'm happy Lucas is a part of our team and I hope no injuries spoil his time here :band04:
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2017, 12:14:47 AM »

Leiva doesn't need to play a single minute for me to feel like we've already won. Replaced someone like Biglia with someone of Leiva's character and got 10-15 million in the process.

Wrote pretty much the exact same thing on twitter a couple of days ago. We get rid of a crybaby and get the exact opposite back plus a bag of money.

Welcome Lucas!
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2017, 12:35:17 AM »

I like the fact he resembles Biglia in looks, resembles him in position, resembles him in leadership/age, resembles him even with their names. Biglia will feel forgotten and will help Lazio move on fast without its captain. Probably barely noticing Lucas even left.. the blond guy.. the long face guy.. the tackling Defensive midfielder.. the 30 year old..  Biglia I mean.
Lazio need more Romans

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2017, 12:36:11 AM »

Welcome Lucas, make us proud!
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 03:37:06 AM »

I like the fact he resembles Biglia in looks, resembles him in position, resembles him in leadership/age, resembles him even with their names. Biglia will feel forgotten and will help Lazio move on fast without its captain. Probably barely noticing Lucas even left.. the blond guy.. the long face guy.. the tackling Defensive midfielder.. the 30 year old..  Biglia I mean.

This is what I feel when the first time I saw Leiva. He has similar first name, also look alike (both are blonde latina), play in the same position with another Lucas. We get the exact clone of biglia n I think he wont be missed here after we get Leiva.

Bienvenudo Leiva! Good luck!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2017, 04:09:24 AM »

Somehow it feels wrong to compare him to Biglia...many consider him to be a persona non grata, me included.

Nice words from Leiva, finally we get a guy who thinks before opening his mouth. He clearly was loved in Liverpool...

Like I said, didn't like the guy before but now he's Lazio and all I ask for is commitment and hard work.

Welcome  :offlag:

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2017, 08:59:46 AM »

Awesome letter to the Liverpool fans!!!

Benvenuto, Lucas Leiva!  :laziostend: :beer:

Hope that he will be at 100% match fit and Serie A will be no problem for him. Then we definitely won with that transfer!

Kaiser

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2017, 01:42:41 PM »

At the same John Arne Riise time told Lucas, that he picked the wrong club in Rome.

"Shame you picked the wrong club in Rome though! Forza AS Roma"

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2017, 02:04:33 PM »

At the same John Arne Riise time told Lucas, that he picked the wrong club in Rome.

"Shame you picked the wrong club in Rome though! Forza AS Roma"

F*ck his ginger head...come back Riise so we can f*ck you in the Derby, just like before  :twinkle:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13