Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 43

Author Topic: Serie A 2017/18  (Read 13968 times)

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Serie A 2017/18
« on: July 21, 2017, 02:30:42 PM »

Let`s proceed here please.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Stefano6

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A 2017/18
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 02:32:17 PM »

Only 1 month to go...  :laziostend:

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 02:33:31 PM »

Was wondering about Fiorentina, their team is crippled so far.

I wonder if they will go on a shopping spree once they get the money from the sale of Bernardeschi.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 03:33:37 PM »

Schedule is released today I think.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 03:44:17 PM »

The lack of a schedule is an absolute farce.

I'll be in Italy for the first round and would love to know where we are playing that week. Not that it can really alter my travel plans but it should be planned more than a month out from the start of the season.

The A-League isn't exactly well run but its schedule was released about a month ago and the season doesn't begin until October. Surely no major European league cuts it this fine.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 03:47:41 PM »

I'll be in Italy for the first round and would love to know where we are playing that week. Not that it can really alter my travel plans but it should be planned more than a month out from the start of the season.

It's definitely an inconvenience for foreigners, no doubt. At the very least, they could provide info on who is playing at home in advance. If they know the dates - which they do - not exactly difficult.

Schedule isn't until 26 July, to make matters worse.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 03:51:54 PM »

It's definitely an inconvenience for foreigners, no doubt. At the very least, they could provide info on who is playing at home in advance. If they know the dates - which they do - not exactly difficult.

Schedule isn't until 26 July, to make matters worse.

It would be an inconvenience for Italians too I'd imagine, if they don't live in the city (maybe even if they do), as August is when the country goes on holiday and perhaps people would like to know whether to stay in Rome/Napoli/Milan/Genova/etc for that weekend or whether to go to a resort in Tropea.

If we get a home game or a reasonably close away game, such as in Napoli or Benevento I'll probably head along. It'd be nice not to have to wait another five days to find out whether I've got a game to look forward too though.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 03:55:32 PM »

It would be an inconvenience for Italians too I'd imagine, if they don't live in the city (maybe even if they do), as August is when the country goes on holiday and perhaps people would like to know whether to stay in Rome/Napoli/Milan/Genova/etc for that weekend or whether to go to a resort in Tropea.

Forgive me if I think the resort in Tropea is foremost in the minds  :razz:

But in terms of scheduling with regard to the Italians, the fact dates and times are up for discussion until relatively close to kick-off is probably more of a concern. And that's also an inconvenience for foreigners, albeit only if you've picked out a certain game.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »

I know that clubs that share stadiums rotates first round home tie every season. This season should be our start at Olimpico.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 04:13:56 PM »

Forgive me if I think the resort in Tropea is foremost in the minds  :razz:

But in terms of scheduling with regard to the Italians, the fact dates and times are up for discussion until relatively close to kick-off is probably more of a concern. And that's also an inconvenience for foreigners, albeit only if you've picked out a certain game.

If they don't think it has an effect on the league's overall marketability and therefore international competitiveness, they're having a laugh.

I know that clubs that share stadiums rotates first round home tie every season. This season should be our start at Olimpico.

This is what I'm banking on but I don't want to pre-empt what the Italians may decide. :razz:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 43