Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 101

Author Topic: Serie A 2017/18  (Read 31367 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A 2017/18
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2017, 04:08:39 PM »

@Cathal, being unbeaten proves nothing if you make too many draws. Look at the Samp, already 7 points behind for comparison.

Being unbeaten proves you are unbeaten, the same way Juventus and Napoli having 100% records proves only that they have 100% records.

Napoli struggled against us and SPAL and lost to Shakhtar in Europe. Juventus lost to us in the Supercoppa, were floundering in Genoa and needed a great comeback, were hammered by Barcelona in Europe and were unconvincing against Fiorentina.

I struggle to see how those two teams are going to be 10 points clear of everyone else in December. Possible, but that's as bold as a prediction could be.

I think almost everyone agrees they are the best two teams in the league so the league table shouldn't surprise anyone.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2017, 04:13:27 PM »

Have to agree that Napoli had problems vs us, vs Spal and vs. Atalanta where they were down 0:1 and turned it thanks to a stunner by Zielinski to 1:1...the rest was then easier.

Normally, i would have seen Inter in December next to Juve and Napoli, because Inter only plays Serie A, but they are not acting like a team in their games at the moment.

We will see, but i don't think that both Juve and Napoli will be 10 points ahead of the others.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2017, 08:31:28 AM »

Have to agree that Napoli had problems vs us, vs Spal and vs. Atalanta where they were down 0:1 and turned it thanks to a stunner by Zielinski to 1:1...the rest was then easier.

Guys, that`s the issue - they win even those matches which they are supposed to drop points. They have the self confidence to do that, to grab full points and march forward.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2017, 08:48:31 AM »

Guys, that`s the issue - they win even those matches which they are supposed to drop points. They have the self confidence to do that, to grab full points and march forward.

Neither of them have played a game yet where they would've been expected to drop points. I don't know what's surprising about their league status. Both sides have much tougher schedules down the line.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2017, 11:41:42 AM »

Bar our match against Napoli - which was our injury crisis that lost it - you could say the same about us. We've been the team that never give up.

I agree if you look only at results, both Juve and Napoli look good but if you followed each match in real time it's very evident that they have struggled to win many of these simple matches.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2017, 11:49:25 AM »

Bar our match against Napoli - which was our injury crisis that lost it - you could say the same about us. We've been the team that never give up.

Yes now it's really 'non mollare mai'.  What scares me today is a future without Inzaghi.  He's now magic tactician, he's certainly good enough but he's an incredible motivator.  I hope this lasts as long as possible.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #206 on: October 01, 2017, 09:35:04 PM »

Mighty Milan is pure and utter crap.

merde are what they are.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #207 on: October 01, 2017, 09:38:34 PM »

Montella and Jurić to get sacked?
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #208 on: October 01, 2017, 09:54:50 PM »

merde with a lucky deflection to win it. Donnarumma at fault for the 2nd goal, hard for me to see the greatness sometimes. Not much better then Strakosha imo.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #209 on: October 01, 2017, 10:22:15 PM »

Mighty Milan is pure and utter crap.

merde are what they are.

..... but but but, they have Bonucci  ;D

and Biglia is there to finally win trophies ....  :whistle:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 101