Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 101

Author Topic: Serie A 2017/18  (Read 31365 times)

Emko

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A 2017/18
« Reply #210 on: October 01, 2017, 10:34:17 PM »

Hmm, strange penalty for Juve against Atalanta. How on earth this is a hand ball? Even after VAR... Strange.

Bravo to Berisha, though.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #211 on: October 01, 2017, 10:50:05 PM »

Hmm, strange penalty for Juve against Atalanta. How on earth this is a hand ball? Even after VAR... Strange.

Yeah I was certain that the penalty would've been cancelled and was on my way to post here about Juve not getting away with everything now that VAR is here but I think that the first VAR incident influenced the penalty decision. It was juuust about in the grey zone for the ref to stand by his call. If the 3-1 VAR situation never happened the penalty would've been cancelled, I'm certain of it.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #212 on: October 02, 2017, 04:41:57 AM »

Mighty Milan is pure and utter crap.

merde are what they are.

..... but but but, they have Bonucci  ;D

and Biglia is there to finally win trophies ....  :whistle:

never get old, that line is  :bravo: :beer:

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #213 on: October 02, 2017, 09:31:50 AM »

It was an embarrassment. How can a referee looking at the video still keep the same decision. Strange refereeing from Damato - felt more like a compensation for previous decision on Mandzukic's goal - which was the correct one. juve remains maffia.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #214 on: October 02, 2017, 10:13:14 AM »

It was an embarrassment. How can a referee looking at the video still keep the same decision.

For the same reason Sassuolo got a penalty yesterday.

The shoulder is considered part of the arm according to the rules of football, so according to the rules, it was a "handball". The decision that has to be made is whether it's a foul or not.

And obviously Damato decided it was. Would I have given it? Not in a million years. But these kind of "handball" decisions are given week in, week out.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2017, 07:12:41 PM »

Milan is proving to be a very shaky side. They had chances in the first half but their shots and finishing were awful.

Players like Borini, Biglia, Kessie and Andre Silva are playing badly and Milan spent around 100 millions on them.

They barely beat Rijeka and they've spent a lot of money in the summer.

Inter is winning but playing some shit football. Candreva passing the ball without even looking up, Icardi not being able to score, Benevento gave them much more trouble then I expected.

Torino throwing away three points against Verona, I can only imagine how pissed Mihajlovic was. Fiorentina is exactly what I expected, sometimes good and sometimes bad.

Napoli seems to be picking up points without much trouble. It always drives me crazy how this team always plays the same style of football and always scores the same goals over and over again.

Juventus seemed to have tough time winning and now when they drew to Atalanta they are vulnerable. Bonucci leaving made them weaker but I'm not sure whether Matuidi is playing as good as he can either so they are having problems in midfield too.

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #216 on: October 05, 2017, 02:40:36 PM »

http://www.football-italia.net/110867/china-recall-milan-money Soon it Will happen to Inter too. Seria A Will not be the same without Milan clubs :supsmile: And Merda is 42 millions minushttp://www.football-italia.net/110858/roma-run-%E2%82%AC42m-loss . Well I can do without them :offlag:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #217 on: October 05, 2017, 02:55:25 PM »

I don't think there is a single person walking on earth who has enough info at hand to understand what is actually going on at Milan.

It's early days in Serie A, but my predictions were that Juve, Napoli, 1927, Milan, Inter and ourselves would be more or less the Top 6, I had Sampdoria, Torino, Atalanta and Fiorentina as best of the rest, Sassuolo to struggle and Genoa, Verona and Benevento as the three teams going down.

I could sit here and say I'm a genius, but it's simply predictable. There's real issues in Serie A with regard to the quality throughout the league. There's 9-10 teams that are way off the pace, some more than others.

I'm expecting something similar to the Premier League last season or La Liga a couple of seasons ago where 75 points might not be enough to make the Champions League because the lesser teams can't compete. If Milan are all at sea and in a real crisis, it is almost inevitable that if we are to push for CL, we're going to need a record points haul and then some.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #218 on: October 05, 2017, 03:10:22 PM »

http://www.football-italia.net/110867/china-recall-milan-money Soon it Will happen to Inter too. Seria A Will not be the same without Milan clubs :supsmile: And Merda is 42 millions minushttp://www.football-italia.net/110858/roma-run-%E2%82%AC42m-loss . Well I can do without them :offlag:

I'd like to draw people's attention to the last line of the article. While so many people were screaming about our lack of a project and wishing we had Milan's in the summer, this is what we warned was probably going to happen to them.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #219 on: October 09, 2017, 10:08:11 AM »

I remember a few years ago, there would be countless posts on the forum arguing that to be successful, we needed to invest in Italian players.

CIES have found today that Napoli, Lazio and Inter are the three teams in Serie A giving foreigners the most minutes. The three teams chasing an aging Juventus side with an Italian core are three teams full of foreigners. Furthermore, if you look at the Italians at Napoli, Lazio and Inter, most of them are 29+

It really looks like a generation went missing in Italian football and left Immobile and Insigne behind or something. And it's perhaps and interest sub-plot to see how this plays out in Serie A over the next few years. I think it's hitting the national team right about now...
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 101