Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35

Author Topic: Serie A 2017/18  (Read 11786 times)

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A 2017/18
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2017, 06:28:31 PM »

Calgliari fire Rastelli.  Why do troubled clubs always fire coaches just before they play us. ... ?  :roll_eyes:
Ps, imo this is a bad thing, most teams uplift right after and then we always struggle, happened numerous times recent years.

Yes, it would be pretty interesting with a stat!

Anyway good for us that we meet at the Olimpico and not Sant'Elia as that would give them some more to show in front of their own fans. Even though we don't have the Curva Nord at our side for this match.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2017, 09:07:05 AM »

Calgliari fire Rastelli.  Why do troubled clubs always fire coaches just before they play us. ... ?  :roll_eyes:
Ps, imo this is a bad thing, most teams uplift right after and then we always struggle, happened numerous times recent years.

With or without a new coach, we are capable of beating Cagliari at our current form.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2017, 09:58:10 AM »

Can only laugh at such sackings.

You take an up-and-coming young manager who has proven himself in the lower leagues, he gets you promoted, keeps you up with complete ease, and then you lose a few games the following season and sack him.

And the manager touted to keep you in the division is someone who has had six season in Serie A, was sacked after being relegated at the end of the season on one occasion and was sacked before December on all five other occasions.

Dakiller961

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #243 on: October 18, 2017, 02:16:57 PM »

Can only laugh at such sackings.

You take an up-and-coming young manager who has proven himself in the lower leagues, he gets you promoted, keeps you up with complete ease, and then you lose a few games the following season and sack him.

And the manager touted to keep you in the division is someone who has had six season in Serie A, was sacked after being relegated at the end of the season on one occasion and was sacked before December on all five other occasions.

sometimes you say to yourself: who the hell runs these clubs, a 3 year old ?

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #244 on: October 21, 2017, 09:15:31 PM »

I had Sampdoria down as my surprise package for the season, to the point where I thought they could do an Atalanta. I think the quality of their team has gone unnoticed - they had Nicola Murru, Ricky Alvarez, Vasco Regini, Gaston Ramirez and Edgar Barreto on the bench today - all players who at one point or another would've been considered good signings for us.

I know we're starting to look upwards at Lazio, but there's quite a lot of competition below us.

sometimes you say to yourself: who the hell runs these clubs, a 3 year old ?

That's disrespectful to 3 year-olds  :vcool:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #245 on: October 21, 2017, 09:26:28 PM »

Guess lot's didn't expect much from Samp after we put 7 past them at the end of last season.  But they had a smart mercato afterwords and aren't lacking any motivation at all.  They surely have ambition to stay high up and maybe reaching for an EL spot.

blue_sky

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #246 on: October 22, 2017, 02:38:04 AM »

I am not surprised at all for Samp. They have great manager. He was linked with us previously. I will not surprise when Giampaolo become big club manager, maybe Milan

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #247 on: October 22, 2017, 01:32:25 PM »

Great match last night in San Paolo(great results also  :vcool:(.
 Great first half,very good second ....
 Napoli pressing was impresive. Handanovic stoped them.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2017, 03:50:41 PM »

Lol Bonucci, what the hell are you doing.

Bonucci has been abysmal since he joined Milan, almost makes me think he's been sent there by Juve to fu ck things up. At least that would explain the low transfer sum  :supsmile: :supsmile: :supsmile:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2017, 04:03:52 PM »

Lol Bonucci, what the hell are you doing.

Bonucci has been abysmal since he joined Milan, almost makes me think he's been sent there by Juve to fu ck things up. At least that would explain the low transfer sum  :supsmile: :supsmile: :supsmile:

I think he is trying to make Montella leave as soon as possible.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35