Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 73

Author Topic: Serie A 2017/18  (Read 22017 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A 2017/18
« Reply #670 on: February 05, 2018, 05:02:44 PM »

Why do you want Juventus to win it more than Napoli? I'd rather have Napoli win it than those ****ing thieves.

Logical remark this.  I hate Napels just a tiny bit more, and Juve belong much more in Serie A.
It never pleases me to see Juve win another one, as long as Napoli doesn't get it.
Napoli can only win it to prevent Merda, but that's no treath.  :twinkle:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #671 on: February 05, 2018, 05:05:16 PM »

If Lazio can't win it, everything is better than rats from date unknown of 1927.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #672 on: February 05, 2018, 05:18:36 PM »

Why do you want Juventus to win it more than Napoli? I'd rather have Napoli win it than those ****ing thieves.

Can't speak for Evesto, but Napoli is probably more of a rival than Juventus, although it would very much be the lesser of two evils.

And having an issue with Juventus over Calciopoli, for a Lazio fan, has to be problematic if you know our history, as I'm sure you do  :razz:

Haha  :razz:

I'm not referring to Calciopoli. I don't believe that only the clubs which got caught in it were fixing games. Every club fixes or has fixed games in the past, from Bayern, Man City, Barcelona, Milan, they fix games in CL, EL and every other competition that exists. Juventus are the biggest thieves in Italy, always have been and always will be. I'd rather have Napoli win the Scudetto than Juventus simply because they steal less.

Doctor

• Aquilotto
« Reply #673 on: February 06, 2018, 01:40:07 AM »

Can't speak for Evesto, but Napoli is probably more of a rival than Juventus, although it would very much be the lesser of two evils.

I can certainly agree with that.
Even though they have been better lately, we can still claim to be the bigger club because they have not wan the league in ages. But if they do, they would have a better claim than we do.

Doctor

• Aquilotto
« Reply #674 on: February 06, 2018, 01:49:59 AM »

Best to hope for (and being realistic) :  Juve - Napoli - Lazio - Inter - Merda- Samp - Atalanta
Most likely imo :  Juve - Napoli - Inter - Lazio - Merda - Samp - Milan

Wanted to see relegate :  Sassuolo, Genoa & Benevento
Will probably relegate :  Spal, Verona & Benevento

Juve - Napoli - Lazio - Inter - Roma - Milan - Sampdoria
I think that it would be good for Italian football to have Milan in EL.

Benevento, SPAL and Crotone.

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #675 on: February 09, 2018, 04:00:56 PM »

Just read it that the new TV rights for Seria A will be given to the Spanish Mediapro.
Some of the changes include playing games on Saturday and Sunday at 18.00, Saturday 15.00 as well as Monday 20.30, the rest remain the same.

What's benefitial for us with Mediapro is that we will get 17 500 000€ more than before per season, or total of 71 600 000€. :offlag:
Juve had a cut, and Merda and Inter has a small increase in the ammounts but we gain the most.

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #676 on: February 09, 2018, 08:36:04 PM »

We are making 17.5mil more. Awesome.
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #677 on: February 11, 2018, 03:08:16 PM »

Bologna conceded in the first 3 minutes, so much for them giving us a helping hand this weekend

Wooohoo Palacio
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:35:32 PM by Sile »
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #678 on: February 11, 2018, 04:25:09 PM »

Bologna conceded in the first 3 minutes, so much for them giving us a helping hand this weekend

Wooohoo Palacio

I'm not concidering or looking at direct opponents anymore since Genoa.  It has no meaning since we have been refusing gifts several times.  Inter and Merda won't keep struggling here and there all the time.

I envy your continous effort at this time, i really do.  Genoa and Napoli struck me hard, more then ever before actually.  I guess it's because i had the illusion things like that wouldn't happen that often anymore.

It got me thinking last night, do we really want Lazio in a CL group.  The money would be great but seeing how unprepared we go into important games at this stage and the quality we have defensivly, it could be a disaster.  I honestly don't want Europe seeing us selfdestruct like that.  If we ever go on that level again i want Lazio to be adequate and look like we belong. We could be with more then a few rosterchanges this summer but it would simply be to much at once to be realistic.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #679 on: February 11, 2018, 04:52:15 PM »

Wooohoo Palacio

I'm not concidering or looking at direct opponents anymore since Genoa.  It has no meaning since we have been refusing gifts several times.  Inter and Merda won't keep struggling here and there all the time.

I envy your continous effort at this time, i really do.  Genoa and Napoli struck me hard, more then ever before actually.  I guess it's because i had the illusion things like that wouldn't happen that often anymore.

It got me thinking last night, do we really want Lazio in a CL group.  The money would be great but seeing how unprepared we go into important games at this stage and the quality we have defensivly, it could be a disaster.  I honestly don't want Europe seeing us selfdestruct like that.  If we ever go on that level again i want Lazio to be adequate and look like we belong. We could be with more then a few rosterchanges this summer but it would simply be to much at once to be realistic.

Is it realistic to push for CL place, EL and Coppa? I think it is not.

The winner of EL gets a CL place so for me it is illogical to go for both. We cannot expect our team to perform throughout the whole season like they did in the first half of it. We do not have strong enough bench to battle on three fronts.

One of these things must be put to side and it is not going to be Coppa. Inzaghi must prioritize CL place finish or EL because if we go for both we are not going to make it.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 73