Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 42

Author Topic: Serie A 2017/18  (Read 13736 times)

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
Re: Serie A 2017/18
« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2017, 07:14:06 PM »

http://www.football-italia.net/111206/lazio-lose-stadium-closure-appeal We lost our appeal against closer for Curva. Well I read today that they are thinking to upen the Curva Sud fo the game. I don't know that is the truth :fingerup:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2017, 08:10:29 PM »

I CAN'T F*CKING WAIT FOR THE MEDIA TO CRUCIFY BLOODY HIGUAIN LIKE THE TERRIBLE CHOKER THAT HE ALWAYS WAS
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2017, 08:19:37 PM »

not sure I'm waiting for the media to start put us on scudetto race, but it feel good to give the running champion their first defeat, in their home, after two year record

:band04: :Esflag: :offlag:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2017, 09:09:04 PM »

World class through pass by derossi to Insigne for 1-0  :bravo:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2017, 09:10:29 PM »

I CAN'T F*CKING WAIT FOR THE MEDIA TO CRUCIFY BLOODY HIGUAIN LIKE THE TERRIBLE CHOKER THAT HE ALWAYS WAS

Bro, after reviewing your last posts I think that maybe you might have caps lock on. Hey, I'm not certain but there is a slight chance.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2017, 09:14:30 PM »

Bro, after reviewing your last posts I think that maybe you might have caps lock on. Hey, I'm not certain but there is a slight chance.
ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT I HAVE AN EAR INFECTION SO IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE I'M YELLING
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2017, 09:15:30 PM »

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT I HAVE AN EAR INFECTION SO IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE I'M YELLING

No sorry, I think I might be in the wrong here. SORRY OK???

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2017, 09:24:52 PM »

One day I hope to meet a girl who says "choke me like Higuain chokes in front of goal"...
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2017, 09:38:54 PM »

One day I hope to meet a girl who says "choke me like Higuain chokes in front of goal"...

Dont' we all? :supsmile:
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #229 on: October 15, 2017, 02:00:32 AM »

go home, you're drunk!

oh wait, you might already home

and drunk?

and totally worth it gimme that damn glass would you!!!! :beer:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 42