Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 73

Author Topic: Serie A 2017/18  (Read 22094 times)

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A 2017/18
« Reply #560 on: January 22, 2018, 01:26:52 AM »

I said numerous times in this forum....Lazio is much better team then Merda and Inter,,,even under current circumstances (do not forget games against Fiorentina and Torino) Lazio will have at least 3 points more than former teams. Lazio has got by far best attacking record in Serie A,,, with the possibility to further improve on Wednesday,,,also by the look of the things, merda sell it or not their players, Lazio will certainly be third,,,,I am convinced that they know this, hopefully Inzaghi will be smart to rotate players in such way that we can achieve as much as possible in Coppa and Europa League....

I agree that Lazio's form has been better than those two you mentioned over the course of the season.

Still, we have 18 games to go.

I believe that it will be critical to not lose the games against Inter and Roma we have coming up in the reverse fixtures.

If that happens, I think we have enough attacking quality to break down the Chievos etc that will cause Inter and Roma trouble.

We might even spring a suprise result in our very tough fixtures to Napoli and Juventus.
Laziale!

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #561 on: January 22, 2018, 02:03:43 AM »

I said numerous times in this forum....Lazio is much better team then Merda and Inter,,,even under current circumstances (do not forget games against Fiorentina and Torino) Lazio will have at least 3 points more than former teams. Lazio has got by far best attacking record in Serie A,,, with the possibility to further improve on Wednesday,,,also by the look of the things, merda sell it or not their players, Lazio will certainly be third,,,,I am convinced that they know this, hopefully Inzaghi will be smart to rotate players in such way that we can achieve as much as possible in Coppa and Europa League....

hate to be negative, but you know what our achiles's heel are and they did say defense win the tittle

yes we have awesome frontline, but cmiiw, by the end of the league, its head to head count first before goal difference in Serie A

BioHazarD

• Aquilotto
« Reply #562 on: January 22, 2018, 08:48:46 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/22/lazio-find-value-in-simone-inzaghi-transfers-rise-by-different-route-serie-a
The Guardian with an article about us and the great season so far and praising us. It's good i suggest you read it :P
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:53:20 PM by BioHazarD »

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #563 on: January 22, 2018, 10:43:07 PM »

hate to be negative, but you know what our achiles's heel are and they did say defense win the tittle

yes we have awesome frontline, but cmiiw, by the end of the league, its head to head count first before goal difference in Serie A

I am not saying that we are there (I mean title race) but we are far better than Inter and merda. Yes, the defense, among other things, is a weak point. Luckily, our attack to some degree compensates the weaknesses.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #564 on: January 22, 2018, 10:54:16 PM »

Juve scraping another 1-0 win.  Never the less, another 3 points.   :roll_eyes:

But since the scudetto is reasonably out of reach for us i would certainly be amused that Napoli misses it yet again.    :twinkle:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:58:01 PM by Evesto »

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #565 on: January 22, 2018, 11:31:28 PM »

we breathe LAZIO

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #566 on: January 22, 2018, 11:45:31 PM »

Same here, I'd rater see Juve win another one than a team from Serie D claim lo scudetto. It'd be a pure mockery of this country's football in my eyes.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #567 on: January 23, 2018, 07:50:01 AM »

I am not saying that we are there (I mean title race) but we are far better than Inter and merda. Yes, the defense, among other things, is a weak point. Luckily, our attack to some degree compensates the weaknesses.

lol I'm also not talkin bout scudetto here, to put it bluntly, CL / 3 or 4th place is our scudetto, and really its would be an amazing achievement with our leaking backline like this

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #568 on: January 24, 2018, 10:24:36 PM »

Antonucci was about to head in unmarked and Dzeko blocked him with a high leg ....  :bravo:

15min to go, c'mon Samp.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #569 on: January 24, 2018, 10:38:10 PM »

Aaand they failed, bloody Samp
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 73