Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Champions League 2017/18  (Read 2013 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Champions League 2017/18
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2017, 07:21:24 PM »

I never understood the whole don't **** thing before a match.

You're obviously not doing it right  :vcool:

Ok, a player shouldn't probably have sex just before the game but two or three days? It just sounds stupid.

Being serious, I agree with you. They have research that suggests it can impact negatively on a player's performance on the field. Ok, fair enough. But it's not like anyone can actually enforce this as a rule, and who is to say that if your centre-back does abide by it, maybe he commits plenty of mistakes because he can't concentrate on the game for 90 minutes. Who knows, maybe that explains Bastos...

I get trying to have a routine, trying to get everyone on a good diet, train well etc. But if you've got to the point you are trying to eliminate as many variables as possible, then you've bigger problems.

:razz:

I'm just trying to imagine Immobile saying no to Jessica because in two days he has a game against Cagliari.

Immobile would say no to Jessica for having a FIFA18 game coming up in two days  :supsmile:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 08:02:47 PM »

There are some kinky ppl out there. Sex for some is an extreme sport with high injury risk .

You can advise, not enforce this one.
FORZA LAZIO!

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2017, 09:04:11 AM »

There are some kinky ppl out there. Sex for some is an extreme sport with high injury risk .

You can advise, not enforce this one.

from what I heard, its lucky el brujita veron no longer play these day :bravo:

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2017, 06:47:03 PM »

PSG-Real
 Chelsea-Barca (classic)
 Juve-Spurs
 Three very strong battles.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »

Arsenal is always very lucky in earlier rounds and draws and this time they even hit the jackpot.
Ostersunds, what a gift.

Shakthar vs Merda, one of my preferred candidates for them.   :twinkle:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2017, 12:05:03 AM »

Arsenal is always very lucky in earlier rounds and draws and this time they even hit the jackpot.
Ostersunds, what a gift.

Nah, they could get easier teams then Ostersunds. Of course, if Arsenal plays full strenght it will be easy, like against many other clubs but Ostersunds can surprise them at home if Arsenal turns up with wrong EL attitude and the weather is freezing.

Arsene Wenger has been Arsenal manager longer then club Ostersunds even existed  :whistle:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2017, 02:56:54 PM »

Ostersunds, what a gift.

Who? Ohhh that small club from london.
FORZA LAZIO!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]