Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Champions League 2017/18  (Read 2862 times)

Sile

• LF Legend
Re: Champions League 2017/18
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2018, 10:32:20 PM »

Refs pulling for Real and the inevitable happens
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2018, 10:34:55 PM »

Even if that wasn't a dive, that "foul" on Modric was, bloody hell

Yes it was.  A night of schwalbes and bachkheels to describe it.

Refs pulling for Real and the inevitable happens

But what a player that Marcelo.  The real star on the field, not chi chi boys Neymar and Mpabbe.  :twinkle:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2018, 10:42:45 PM »

Doesn't matter, incorrect offside call on Mbappe minutes before the second goal, where play should also be stopped due to a foul by Ronaldo.
I don't care for either team but if I'm gonna watch a match like that at least let the refereeing be of quality, and neutra.
Anyway, City and Liverpool are through
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2018, 10:50:46 PM »

Sile, why are you surprised mate? It's Real we are talking about  :razz: ..... they have always had and always will have dubious calls go their way. The Kroos penalty was a complete joke, and it was disappointing to see a player as classy as Modric dive to win a free kick.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2018, 10:54:00 PM »

From what I have seen the penalty for Real was clear. Kross was pulled by the neck and from behind, that has to be a penalty but I would have to see it again to make sure.

Modric dived and Rabiot got a yellow for it which was really pathetic from Rocchi.

PSG can only blame themselves for losing the game 3 1. At 1 1 and with less than 10 minutes to go they had the game and the time in their favor but instead they decided to attack Real. That was arrogant, had they decided to keep the result and defend they might have lost either way but maybe 2 1 and certainly not 3 1.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:31:25 PM by lazioserbia »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2018, 11:23:09 PM »

Doesn't matter, incorrect offside call on Mbappe minutes before the second goal, where play should also be stopped due to a foul by Ronaldo.
I don't care for either team but if I'm gonna watch a match like that at least let the refereeing be of quality, and neutra.
Anyway, City and Liverpool are through

True, he was onside.  They really protected Real.  But at Berbabeu no surprise at all.  :roll_eyes:

From what I have seen the penalty for Real was clear. Kross was pulled by the neck and from behind, that has to be a penalty but I would have to see it again to make sure.

Modric dived and Rabiot got a yellow for it which was really pathetic from Rocchi.

It was touch and dive i tought, waiting for contact and down he goes already with one eye on Rocchi.
If not he would have been targetting the goal instead.

Agree on Modric, how demeaning for such a player. Very weak.

That's CL alright and why i enjoy watching EL much more.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2018, 11:37:21 PM »

I don't even think Modric was asking for a foul, he just fell down. Rocchi is to blame for not seeing the situation clearly and for booking Rabiot instead of booking Modric.

But Neymar and his diving and screaming  :ohnoo:  I'd love to kick him hard and give him something real to scream about.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2018, 11:45:16 PM »

I don't even think Modric was asking for a foul, he just fell down. Rocchi is to blame for not seeing the situation clearly and for booking Rabiot instead of booking Modric.

But Neymar and his diving and screaming  :ohnoo:  I'd love to kick him hard and give him something real to scream about.

Spoiled bratt with no respect, will cause trouble everywhere. 
Talented but i can't admire it because of how he acts and exists.
Like Mbappe much more, he can be humble and respectfull.

Quintus

• Aquilotto
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2018, 02:01:17 PM »

What a loosing change from Emery, he makes his team completely different with the entry of Meunier. Why doing this ? The fear ? Well, Bad luck too, but I think it's not for this year. Try again haha
Allez la Lazio !

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2018, 03:21:21 PM »

Higuain's choking could again prove fatal, hehehe
But actually not good for us.  The 4th Serie A CL spot needs a good coefficient to remain in the future.
I like Juve and Merda to screw up to but it really is best for Lazio that Italian teams stay in europe as long as possible.

Need to be sodomized by Shaktar, who gives a **** for coefficient with them in mix.

Out of all the people here I think you are the one who hates them the most by far. Your hatred just makes my day  :beer:

Well, you can't love them and I certainly can't accept laziali to cheer for them, no matter what.  :beer:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11