Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Felipe Caicedo  (Read 2060 times)

Cathal

Felipe Caicedo
« on: August 02, 2017, 10:40:59 AM »

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: Felipe Caicedo
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 10:47:16 AM »

The most undervalued transfer this summer that I am sure will prove one of the best deals we did. I can see him coming here and helping us way more than Djordje ever did.

:offlag:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 10:55:23 AM »

Cheers Cathal, you were 10min faster ...  :twinkle:  :beer:

I was against but i've calmed down by now.  As usual everybody get's a fair chance, no judgement of his time at Lazio beforehand.

Welcome Felipe (the 3rd one  :twinkle:), Drazvan could be right.

:offlag:

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 01:10:29 PM »

I basically expect nothing from him and he basically cost nothing so he can't really disappoint me, only surprise positively. Welcome.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 01:14:51 PM »

Welcome to la Lazio Felipe!

:offlag: :band04: :Esflag:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 01:16:51 PM »

Welcome!

Is he maybe the new Makinwa?  :offlag:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 01:31:47 PM »

Welcome!

Is he maybe the new Makinwa?  :offlag:

Don't get your hopes up. It's unrealistic he'll come anywhere near Maki status. But I still wish him all the best!

For the next Maki, we just have to show patience and wait for Ayokunle to break through the ranks!  :band04:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 01:53:44 PM »

Lets not set the expectations too high. Nobody can walk in Makinwa's shoes. I remember the day he signed for us, the day when joy finally came home! Those were the times!

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 02:18:58 PM »

I basically expect nothing from him and he basically cost nothing so he can't really disappoint me, only surprise positively. Welcome.

Coming here for 2.5m and having a salary of 1.5m per year, that's more than Djordjevic and experience tells us that could be big disappointment...

Cathal

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 02:25:03 PM »

Coming here for 2.5m and having a salary of 1.5m per year, that's more than Djordjevic and experience tells us that could be big disappointment...

In total, the Caicedo transfer costs Lazio less than Djordjevic and as of today, it looks like we're not going to get much money back if anything on Djordjevic. So...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7