Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Felipe Caicedo  (Read 2061 times)

ScottishDiCanio

• Aquilotto
Re: Felipe Caicedo
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 01:45:10 PM »

Dubious about the signing I must admit. I remember when Man City signed him and they said he was one of South America's greatest talents, he didn't score many, however did get three of four in a row at one stage. His hold up play however was very good, and he does run himself into the ground.

I suppose it is another alternative to Ciro. Especially if we are chasing a game, makes a defenders life quite difficult.

Strategist

• Aquilotto
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 09:31:10 AM »

The rumors in Formello are that he is a waste of space.
Esistono due modi per tornare dal campo di battaglia: con la testa del nemico, o senza la propria.

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 11:35:39 PM »

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Seems to fit inside Inzaghisystem very well.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2017, 11:45:08 PM »

The last two posts, lol  :supsmile:

I think he did well tonight, lots of running and hard work. The fact he moves around so much makes it harder for the defenders to keep an eye on him, much better player for us than djordevic.

He needs to work a bit on his ball control though, he lost some balls in incidents that should have resulted in a more dangerous play. Also that chance in the first minute, some strikers would have turned that into a  goal

But hey he looks like an interesting player for us
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 11:54:27 PM »

Caicedo clicked with Immobile more than Keita with Immobile.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2017, 09:12:01 AM »

A solid game by Caicedo - I liked his involvement in the match. He ran a lot, moved a lot and made a good assist to Ciro.

For his first match as a starter I`d say he has done well.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2017, 02:23:54 PM »

Lazio forward Felipe Caicedo has announced his retirement from international football with Ecuador.

Ecuador sacked Coach Gustavo Quinteros after he left the country on the verge of failing to qualify for the 2018 World Cup, but the decision has prompted Caicedo to call time on his Tricolor career.

“I strongly disagree with the decision to sack Coach Quinteros,” he wrote on Twitter.

“Although it’s true that the results haven’t been good, it’s not entirely his fault. We’re a team and that refers to the players and everything that surrounds us.

“The minimum is to allow this process to complete itself… I’d like to announce that I’ve ended my career with the national team. I want to thank the people that were always there for me.”

The 29-year-old ends his time with Ecuador having scored 22 goals in 68 caps and represented the nation at two Copa Americas and the 2014 World Cup.

Don't know much about Ecuadorian football but he's been their top scorer this campaign and that is a very strong statement to stand by a coach.
La Lazio è la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2017, 03:17:39 PM »

Kind of early for a 29 year old to retire too. Especially club football isn't going that well for him.

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2017, 04:46:24 PM »

Seems to have a good work rate. Hopefully the rest falls in line.
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 05:07:38 PM »

As sole striker, he might do more if sided together with FA and Nani. He needs bit of space to maneuver in box.

But if you field him together with Immobile, we perhaps have strong partnership in birth.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7