Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: NHL 2017/18  (Read 153 times)

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
NHL 2017/18
« on: August 12, 2017, 05:08:28 PM »

So i dont know maybe me and someone else loves hockey here but i will start this thread and perhaps some nice discussions will take place.

I am a die-hard Boston Bruins fan but loves to follow all teams that got swedish stars standing out!

So who's your favourite team? Perhaps we can make a poll later on who's to win each division, who's to make most points and who scores most..

Biggest things that happened so far this summer - Shattenkirk to Rangers, NO NHL players in this winters Olympic Games. And is Penguins a new dynasti? Will Leafs and Oilers be the teams that will play eachothers in the Stanley Cup final already this season?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:21:02 PM by Agent Orange »
Forza Lazio!

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: NHL 2017/18
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 06:36:00 PM »

Always been a Blues fan, probably the best team that never wins anything  :supsmile:

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 09:48:50 PM »

I really enjoy NHL, second best sport. Leaf fans will have their hands in prayer more than a praying mantis this season. Its been so long since Toronto had its glory days, the mecca of hockey. With these primadonnas coming through the ranks and its management, its hard to imagine them not going to the finals atleast once within a decade.

I still see Penguins as the favourite if they keep Kessel of course along with Crosby Malkin remaining healthy, Washington to be dismantled after the year and oilers youth making a bang led by the almighty McDavid.

Blues Tarasenko is really entertaining, his dangles are showstoppers.
Lazio need more Romans

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 06:52:57 PM »

Yeah im a Bruins fan but i like teams like St Louis Blues and Minnesota aswell, they feel oldschool to me but have never won, i would love to see one of them win the Stanley Cup..

And even though Toronto is playing in same division as us i feel happy for their recent success, i follow William Nylander ofcourse he's from Sweden, will be interesting to see if we can win tonight in the back2back...

So your a Leafs fan, then you must have Börje Salming as one of your legends all time right? :)
Forza Lazio!

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 06:55:21 PM »

Always been a Blues fan, probably the best team that never wins anything  :supsmile:

Cool logo, fantastic jerseys, specielly the old school ones they had as alternatives last season and when Hull was with them i liked them to.. and Tarasenko  :happy: you got Steen aswell, another fantastic hockeyplayer from Sweden :)
Forza Lazio!
Pages: [1]