Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio-SPAL, Sunday, 20-08-17  (Read 3044 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Lazio-SPAL, Sunday, 20-08-17
« on: August 13, 2017, 11:43:10 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:50:07 PM by LaziAli »
Unity in Diversity

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio-SPAL, Sunday, 20-08-17
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 09:06:58 AM »

Dont made a mistake, clear win and a great atmosphere .... :offlag:

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »

I didnt go to the Supercoppa because the tickets were so expensive, but first game of the league im not missing!

Should, in theory, be a relatively easy win, if I was Inzaghi id be disappointed with anything less than a 3-0.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 09:29:28 AM »

Wouldn't be surprised if we lost. SPAL have had several weeks to prepare for this and we'll only begin on Wednesday and there will have been a fair amount of celebrating and the pressure is on after last night's heroics.

In theory, this an easy win but if I was a betting man, I'd fancy a gamble on SPAL.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 09:40:27 AM »

Nothng is easy.
The boys should be pushed now, but Inzaghi has to keep their feet on the ground.
If the team stays focused, we will win.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 11:18:09 AM »

Wouldn't be surprised if we lost. SPAL have had several weeks to prepare for this and we'll only begin on Wednesday and there will have been a fair amount of celebrating and the pressure is on after last night's heroics.

In theory, this an easy win but if I was a betting man, I'd fancy a gamble on SPAL.

I totally get it but we are much superior team and in really good shape (winning all the training matches and the Supercoppa), there is no really excuses. I don't say we can't lose but it would be a surprise.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Gianni Calcio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 11:33:18 AM »

They do know us from the recent friendly match but I expect a victory. Hopefully there is no hangover from the terrific result yesterday.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 05:14:44 PM »

Totally different tactic and setup required here, we won't be able to counter Spal all night.  They will aim for a point and try to counter themselves when possible.  They will be highly motivated. 

Either an attacking 352/3421 or a 4 man backline formation.  I expect a narrow win, 1-0.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 05:44:11 PM »

Wouldn't be surprised if we lost.

What's with all the negativity bro? You feeling OK lately?

And please do not jinx!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 06:56:45 PM »

Wouldn't be surprised if we lost.

What's with all the negativity bro? You feeling OK lately?

And please do not jinx!

Me jinx? Surely it's prediction of big wins that is the potential jinx  :razz:

I'm just being realistic. SPAL have been preparing for this game for a couple of weeks, we haven't been and players were up to all hours last night and so will have got an extra day off training to compensate. Everyone looked dead after 70 minutes and I'm not expecting the team to put their bodies on the line against SPAL.

Remember Crotone last season when we should probably have lost at home? Would be expecting a similar game. If we go and win by the margins some expect, I'll be very impressed.

I remember eight years ago too well. Just because you beat one of the best teams in the world in 90 minutes doesn't mean you are going to follow it up. SPAL have more than enough about them to grab a result if Lazio are only at 70-80%
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10