Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio-SPAL, Sunday, 20-08-17  (Read 3242 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio-SPAL, Sunday, 20-08-17
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 08:36:55 PM »

Maybe wise to bring in Di Gennaro, Lukaku, Marusic and Caicedo at least.
The starters are not in full fitness shape yet and gave everything against Juve.
Those subs should be capable enough and rested, many many games to come with the EL included.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 03:52:52 AM »

Is Felipe fit already?
I think Bastos is better option than Wallace.
Still curious about Luis Felipe, if he is up to it I think he should also play this game.

I think if we play our first team, we will win this match.
There is no better preparation than a match against the best team in Italy.

My lineup:

Strakosha
      Bastos Devrij Radu
Basta Parolo Leiva Sergej Lulic
         Luis Immobile
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 03:59:28 AM by dinhochester »

Done

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 09:00:43 AM »

Our morale after win in supercoppa and defeating juve after years, is sky high!! I personally expect to smash SPAL in this game by big margin.

Forza Lazio

- strength, pride, discipline -

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 09:54:14 AM »

a bit afraid that the bbq-es, parties, etc after the Supercup win will affect us seriously. I see the brazilians still at the eating table, Milinkovic is all over instagram. Getting the right mind for this will be crucial as SPAL will come to Olimpico to prove that they are Serie A level.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 10:09:23 AM »

Inzaghi gave them 2 days off. But Murgia came to training on Monday :D

So there's still 4 days of preparation left, we beat them easily in the pre-season friendly, and I expect a routine win in front of the home crowd
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

blue_sky

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 10:49:29 AM »

I am going to the same formation like vs Juve.
My only worry is about Leiva. He was cramps

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 10:52:03 AM »

This is a must win game, we have to start the season off positively and I expect Inzaghi to motivate and the prepare the team the best way possible after the Super Coppa heroics. It won't be easy as Spal have had more time to prepare for this game and will be hungry to prove themselves and to everyone that they belong in Serie A. Would be good to have 1-2 players rested for this one and bring in the likes of Di Gennaro and Lukaku from the start.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 10:56:31 AM »

This is a must win game, we have to start the season off positively and I expect Inzaghi to motivate and the prepare the team the best way possible after the Super Coppa heroics. It won't be easy as Spal have had more time to prepare for this game and will be hungry to prove themselves and to everyone that they belong in Serie A. Would be good to have 1-2 players rested for this one and bring in the likes of Di Gennaro and Lukaku from the start.

Serie A hasn't even started yet and you are already resting some players. :wow: Ok, I get what you mean but still, I think we should play the best possible lineup and start the season as well as possible. Start resting players when they need it.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 11:02:11 AM »

At this stage of the season, it's probably more beneficial to get 90 minutes in than to spare them from the game. Their muscles might be on the brink of injury after a tough pre-season, but their lungs probably need more of a workout.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 08:51:33 PM »

Inzaghi tested an Immobile-Palombi partnership today. Anderson doesn't seem to be ready yet which I think probably sees him on the bench again while Lukaku has his own schedule which probably suggests he ain't going to get 90 minutes. Luis Alberto tested in central-midfield.

In my opinion, we could see the exact same line-up we saw against Juventus. But it's intriguing to see the manager working on Immobile and Palombi.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10