Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Fantasy Serie A 2017-18  (Read 754 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Fantasy Serie A 2017-18
« on: August 14, 2017, 02:50:46 PM »

The Fantasy Serie A site has been very slow to get going this summer with no sign of the new season until now - you can finally select your team or register if you are new to the game! Perhaps it's a good thing that we won't have much time to keep deliberating and changing teams before the weekend. There don't seem to be any announcements or rule changes, just some strange pricing of players by the look of it!

https://www.fantasyseriea.com/en/index.php

Please use the following code to enter the classic LazioLand league: AziWk2ZJNtVd

Last season we also had a head to head league so if you want to join that too then enter using this code: DCixq5QioI0p

I have made both free to enter, in terms of coins, and there is no coin prize at the end. This is what we did before so I didn't change the format.

As always, new managers are very welcome and last seasons game was very competitive. Even if you aren't confident with your knowledge about every Serie A team, surely the lure of picking three or more Lazio players is enough to get you interested!

Rizmo is the current champion.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 10:50:56 AM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Fantasy Serie A 2017-18
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 06:31:24 PM »

When I said strange pricing, I did not realise how difficult it would be to select a decent team. Last season it was far too easy to get lots of top valued players without having to have too many cheap options. Now it has gone completely the other way. Lots of players are valued on last seasons points but not all and so the majority are all 4.5 whether they are certain starters at a big team or squad members at a newly promoted team! The prices are extreme in all positions at the top end - the most expensive goalkeeper can be valued at 13.9, Szczesny, and yet not likely to play! This is only for Juventus, Napoli, Milan and Inter then a big drop to Consigli then two others at 5 with everyone else at 4.5! Surely Strakosha should be valued higher than Guerrieri? Surely Strakosha should be valued higher than SPAL's goalkeeper for example? Not in this game! It seems as though the only way to fit in your 18 players is to pick virtually all 4.5 rated with a premium player in each position. To me this seems like a really terrible way to have priced the players and I'm struggling to see why they swerved completely the opposite way to last season rather than find a more happy medium somewhere in the middle.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

Cathal

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 10:02:33 AM »

Pricing is bizarre. There's 2 or 3 players every team should have because they are dirt cheap and anyone decent is just so expensive.

And not every player is in the game yet.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 11:46:23 AM »

Are you high Ed? I'm the current champion and no other! :sevil:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 12:10:49 PM »

javier erfi lopez

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 07:48:53 PM »

Are you high Ed? I'm the current champion and no other! :sevil:

Don't be mad! I'll take it back from you this season again :vcool: :winner:
Semper Persian Gulf

Cathal

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 05:26:55 AM »

And so I log in and it seems they've altered transfer values so suddenly I have an extra 34.5 million in my budget.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 09:39:38 AM »

And so I log in and it seems they've altered transfer values so suddenly I have an extra 34.5 million in my budget.

:beer:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 10:14:41 AM »

:vcool: Well that certainly helps! The player values still baffle me completely but at least we can now select a decent team.

There is no sign of the LazioLand league yet, I'll send Amir a message and see if he is going to renew it and if not I will set it up.

Not long to go, time to rush through your teams!

javier erfi lopez

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 08:07:08 PM »

I think they didn't change the transfer values, they added an extra $20m (or $25m) to the transfer budget.
Semper Persian Gulf
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5