Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Fantasy Serie A 2017-18  (Read 757 times)

Cathal

Re: Fantasy Serie A 2017-18
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 09:07:22 PM »

And so I log in and it seems they've altered transfer values so suddenly I have an extra 34.5 million in my budget.

I think they didn't change the transfer values, they added an extra $20m (or $25m) to the transfer budget.

They definitely changed some player values too. They are quite slow to update the game.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 10:43:57 AM »

There was no reply from Amir so I have taken it upon myself to start our league for this season. I thought I had better get it going with do little time left until the first matches kick off tomorrow.

Please use the following code to enter the classic LazioLand league: AziWk2ZJNtVd

Last season we also had a head to head league so if you want to join that too then enter using this code: DCixq5QioI0p

I have made both free to enter, in terms of coins, and there is no coin prize at the end. This is what we did before so I didn't change the format.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 10:38:01 AM »

Come on everyone, a league of four won't be very interesting!  :ops: :sevil:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 10:38:36 PM »

not sure what they did but the site is just terribly slow this year...it's almost impossible to select ur team... :sevil:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 04:05:03 PM »

Slowness of their site killed my will yesterday and on Friday to join, but will be there for second round.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 07:12:26 PM »

The site is horribly slow, almost as slow as this forum nowadays  :sevil:

I selected a team but didn't get a chance to select a starting 11 ahead of this round and also to join the leagues. Now that I try to join it says it's "too late" to join, probably because the league is set for 38 rounds.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 12:08:29 AM »

Game is shit this year. Very disappointing. Not only we are left with a league of 4, but they even cannot do simple maths...42 points is less than 39...plus that they miss players and all. Pitty.

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »

Damn, I tried to join the league but it says it is too late!

Any chance of getting in Ed?
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 11:24:18 AM »

:ohnoo: This game is a disaster! I'm not sure why the league won't accept new teams, there is nothing on the page that I get to manage it that says it is locked. There is an invite button but I need to have your game usernames rather than actual names/forum names to invite. The problem then would be everyone missed a round.

As the game was so messed up and we can't be stuck with a four team league, would anyone be opposed to starting a new league? If you want to join Amir then could you restart the league from last season? If not then of course I don't mind doing another. I assume we would all start from zero then.

Is this the best solution?

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 11:30:12 AM »

Well I wanted to join knowing I would start with a disadvantage of starting with 0 points having missed a round. I was willing to take that only to participate.

If you need my credentials to invite me to join I am glad to send them to you via email.

About restarting the league, i am not sure it would be fair.
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5