Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Top 5 favorite player in recent years  (Read 1835 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Top 5 favorite player in recent years
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2017, 03:51:44 PM »

Last 5 years for me are

1. Sergej

Well of course  :razz:

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2017, 04:24:47 PM »

For me recent years is max 10 years so I pick: Klose, Ledesma, Mauri, Radu and Biava.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2017, 04:58:00 PM »

Makinwa - Self explanatory

Ok I can't take it anymore, please tell me why do you love Maki so much? It can't be only because of his pure football skills and impeccable pizza recipes  :razz:

:what: :rolley: It really is self explanatory matey, what more do you need to know? Isn't legenday status and global pizza empire enough to warrant first place on any top Lazio players list? You've seen the Mak Of The Day topic, just revel in glorious Makipizzaness and your question will be answered... 
:razz: :beer:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2017, 05:09:33 PM »

For me recent years is max 10 years so I pick: Klose, Ledesma, Mauri, Radu and Biava.

Didn't realise it was only recent players and I would pretty much agree with this five.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 08:35:10 AM »

This morning I set off to court and on other side of street man was riding the bike in opposite direction and coming my way, in suspicious sea blue shirt. After he passed, turned around to see Mihajlovic 11. He then left bycicle to enter hardware shop and on chest - Siemens and Scudetto sign on right side. Almost forgot where I have to go.

Happy Lazio to all forum members and all Laziali.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 08:47:39 AM »

This morning I set off to court and on other side of street man was riding the bike in opposite direction and coming my way, in suspicious sea blue shirt. After he passed, turned around to see Mihajlovic 11. He then left bycicle to enter hardware shop and on chest - Siemens and Scudetto sign on right side. Almost forgot where I have to go.

Did you see Sinisa or someone wearing his jersey? My nostalgic jersey is the one with CIRIO on the chest, I had one (Salas 9) when I was 10 years old, I got bigger, gave it to my brother n now it's gone.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 08:49:56 AM by Hadi Van Der Vaart »
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Jiwa

• Aquilotto
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 09:04:41 AM »

1. Simone Inzaghi
2. Stefano Mauri
3. Giuseppe Biava
4. Giuliano Giannichedda
5. Mauro Zarate
"Football is Freedom, a whole universe." Bob Marley

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2017, 09:06:51 AM »

Klose
Biava
Oddo
Di Canio
Brocchi

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2017, 09:24:37 PM »

Did you see Sinisa or someone wearing his jersey? My nostalgic jersey is the one with CIRIO on the chest, I had one (Salas 9) when I was 10 years old, I got bigger, gave it to my brother n now it's gone.

No, just random guy on bicycle cruising downtown in Lazio Scudetto shirt is somewhat like miracle. :razz:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2017, 10:05:02 PM »

We are everywhere! Saw a guy with an amazing Lazio tracksuit top like a month ago.

And you were going to the court because...?   :twinkle: let me guess, it was a drunken bar fight, wasn't it?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6