Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Lineup & Tactical after the summermercato : open for discussion ....  (Read 3273 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Lineup & Tactical after the summermercato : open for discussion ....
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 04:37:29 PM »

Is there any chance we will go back to 4 3 3 now we have nani? With nani immobile anderson up front?

I think the chance is almost non existent.  They brought Prce back early to be able to keep using a 3 man backline.
Bought Marusic as wingback for 6.5mill, and Lukaku on the other side.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 04:49:57 PM »

Defense has improved so much when we are using 352. We dont concede when we are counter attacked anymore.
The attack is the one that need some adjustment imo.
The defense just need to stay injury free.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:51:35 PM by dinhochester »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 05:11:42 PM »

I'm having a really hard time thinking about a 3-5-2 formation with Nani and Felipe in them, but here's some ideas for some formations. Let me know what you think

Will be interesting to see how Inzaghi puts the team when Nani and Felipe is back, it will be tricky without changing something in the team.

3-5-1-1

4-3-2-1

3-5-2

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 05:17:15 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

chandraicang

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 05:50:17 PM »

Ilsempre, i think your 1st and 3rd proposed strategy contrast with the club activity in the mercato. It is clear that marusic would fill felipe last season job. It is either nani or felipe would play upfront. And luis alberto would compete with either leiva, parolo and sergej. Similar with evesto and it makes sense.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 05:51:58 PM by chandraicang »
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2017, 05:55:01 PM »

I'm having a really hard time thinking about a 3-5-2 formation with Nani and Felipe in them, but here's some ideas for some formations. Let me know what you think

Will be interesting to see how Inzaghi puts the team when Nani and Felipe is back, it will be tricky without changing something in the team.

3-5-1-1

4-3-2-1

3-5-2

Personally seeing it more as the 4-3-2-1 you have listed, just with it being a 3-4-2-1 instead, with the "2" being a little narrower. I don't like Felipe out on the right, he's wasted anywhere on the pitch that's not as a CAM or CF.

Problem is, no matter how hard you try, a big player is left out. IMHO I think that as the season goes on, and if we avoid injuries, one of either Lulic or Parolo starts playing less and less. Regardless of hierarchy, it has to be that way.

Ciro - Felipe - Nani up front would be excellent, but then SMS drops back to central midfield, and Parolo is left out, or Leiva is left out etc etc.

My personal feeling is that Felipe has to get the nod above Nani, and SMS completes that front three. Nani comes in as a sub, or the squad is alternated accordingly as seen fit regarding fixtures or fitness or injuries.

Its just an excellent problem to have, having too many starters, as opposed to last season, when we had a lack of starters outside of the first XI.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2017, 06:18:40 PM »

Maybe Inzaghi could use something like this?

4-2-1-3
Basta, de Vrij, Radu, Lulic
         Parolo Leiva
      Milinkovic Savic
Anderson Immobile Nene

Lulic could switch with Radu for LB, Radu could switch with Wallace for CB, Basta with Marusic, Leiva and Parolo with Di Gennaro and Alberto, Milinkovic Savic with Alberto again...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 06:21:33 PM by lazioserbia »

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 06:38:27 PM »

Since when nani plays behind the striker? I dont think he has ever played there his entire career. How will he adapt in that role? I think if nani plays we will see a more attacking formation with wingers .

Nass

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 11:15:50 AM »

It feels like Inzaghi didn't get what he asked for but history taught us that he'd rather sticks with his own plans than "bend over" for Tare solutions. With this in mind I don't see him play Nani very much or change formations to make room for what Tare brought. I guess the line-up we've seen so far is what he is going to use regularly except FA10 will take Luis Alberto spot once returned and that's pretty much it. It's Nani who has to acclimate and not Simoncino. Lulic may loose his spot to Lukaku if this development we've seen continues. IMO no player should be very comfortable of always starting because it could lead to lame performances instead of giving it all and this is the biggest problem I see in Lazio of today, we have too many players feeling very confident they will start game after game and that's the bitch. For example, I really hope for guys like Bastos, Caicedo, De Gennaro, Murgia and Lukaku to step up their game and give some competition so no one will feel secure of a starting spot.

Otherwise, if this was a manager game I'd choose the formation of lazioserbia as it allows all of our heavy artillery to be unleashed, but in real life I put my full trust in Simoncino, he's Mr Lazio and should know best!

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 12:15:43 PM »

I beleive that with our current squad a 4-2-3-1 would be the most appropriate.

--------------------------Strakosha----------------------
---Basta--------Wallace-De Vrij----------Radu--
---------------Parolo--------------Leiva-----------------
---------Anderson-----Sergej------Nani------------
--------------------------Immobile------------------------

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 12:21:26 PM »

With all choices Inzaghi now has, literally he may field whatever formation he wants.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9