Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pedro Neto  (Read 622 times)

Don

• Maestrelli son's
Re: Pedro Neto
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2017, 12:02:54 AM »

relax, he could be our Luis alberto for the next season  :offlag:
Totally relaxed... :twinkle: just his estimation of a successful first season wont come true.. :whistle:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2017, 10:22:53 AM »

As long as we’re struggling to keep our best players fit in the attack (Nani, Felipe Anderson and Caicedo the last five months) then I don’t expect him to get matches. The games where it would make sense in December where he could get some minutes where given to FA for example and the upcoming matches some minutes will be given to Nani.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2017, 01:15:24 PM »

Remember guys, it took Keita two years to play for the first team and then it took 3 more years to finally shine like a star. Neto has time, a lot of time.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2017, 02:36:23 PM »

But Keita was for free :rolley:

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2017, 03:43:25 PM »

Yeah but Neto might become 100-150 million player in 5 years.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2017, 04:04:51 PM »

Everyone might become a 200 million player in 2 years, how many made it and how much more likely is Neto compared to others? What have we seen so far to say he has more potential than Palombi?

At the end of the day I'll be glad if he is a 20m worth player though it is still risky business we shouldn't have done.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2017, 04:23:59 PM »

Everyone might become a 200 million player in 2 years, how many made it and how much more likely is Neto compared to others? What have we seen so far to say he has more potential than Palombi?

At the end of the day I'll be glad if he is a 20m worth player though it is still risky business we shouldn't have done.

Sure there is risk but the money "inflation" is becoming ridiculous nowadays. "Mediocre" players cost 60-100 million and teams are willing to pay even 150-200 million for a player. We paid a lot of money for the two Portuguese youngsters but it wasn't a bad gamble as big talents cost more and more and even if they both become ok players, they will surely bring the money back and extra.

Cathal

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2018, 12:08:06 PM »

Scored a goal for Portugal U20s last night.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2018, 12:54:14 PM »

:bravo: :bravo:
Pages: 1 [2]