Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - SSC Napoli 1-4 , 20/09/2017  (Read 1524 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - SSC Napoli 1-4 , 20/09/2017
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2017, 10:58:57 PM »

Marusic should not see the pitch for a long time, I'm sure we have better players in our Primavera. Besides, he looks like a very stupid player.

A big f*ck you to Tare and his mercato. What an idiotic move was to have no CB backups. Now what are we going to do?

Strakosha had a great game? What are you talking about? The third goal was partly on him and his reaction to the penalty was amateurish. This is the second time he stays in the middle on a penalty.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2017, 11:03:55 PM »

Any reason why wasnt Mauricio's name put on the squad list? Now he is training alone for himself while we terribly need a player for our defence!
we breathe LAZIO

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 11:04:48 PM »

Yes agree, Marusic looks really dumb. Hopefully he'll get settled into Serie A soon as possible!

But i've had it with all of you guys slamming Tare, seriously. How can you all blame this on him? Sure, maybe we could have gotten a new CB. But this guy would have been unready for Inzaghi's Lazio, and would probably not be ready for us by now anyway. ALSO, how many teams has been this unlucky with injuries on defensive players and CB especially? Name ONE club, ONE in the whole world? Who's been this unlucky with injuries these first games of the season. "de Vrij made of glass" cmon, stop it. It's not Tare's fault in that sense. Maybe it's Inzaghis fault for training them to hard? And not rotating when necessary?

This game sucked, I'm at my girlfriend parents house, going on a vacation all of us together tomorrow. And i've left the company to whine at our room. I'm not happy at all, but I'm not gonna blame Tare and Lotito for this..
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2017, 11:10:20 PM »

Why Inzaghi insists on Marusic before Patric is beyond me. Makes me wonder if Inzaghi is taking orders from upstairs...

Tare, this one is on you buddy!
FORZA LAZIO!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2017, 11:11:44 PM »

Yes agree, Marusic looks really dumb. Hopefully he'll get settled into Serie A soon as possible!

But i've had it with all of you guys slamming Tare, seriously. How can you all blame this on him? Sure, maybe we could have gotten a new CB. But this guy would have been unready for Inzaghi's Lazio, and would probably not be ready for us by now anyway. ALSO, how many teams has been this unlucky with injuries on defensive players and CB especially? Name ONE club, ONE in the whole world? Who's been this unlucky with injuries these first games of the season. "de Vrij made of glass" cmon, stop it. It's not Tare's fault in that sense. Maybe it's Inzaghis fault for training them to hard? And not rotating when necessary?

This game sucked, I'm at my girlfriend parents house, going on a vacation all of us together tomorrow. And i've left the company to whine at our room. I'm not happy at all, but I'm not gonna blame Tare and Lotito for this..

Injuries are part of sport and you always have to have backups. Not signing backups when you have a defense that's way too injury prone is absolutely ridiculous, it's f*cking unbelievable!

This is on Tare because it's his job to provide players.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 11:12:11 PM »

VENI VIDI LULIĆ

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2017, 11:15:38 PM »

Frustrating. Can't really be angry, the game was ours for the taking. Said it before, and it holds true again: The defense falls to shit when De Vrij goes off. The first two goals were painfully avoidable, the third was a one in a million...

Not usually one who blames luck or the referee, but have fun me this was taking the piss...

Surely Reina should have gotten a red for that? I know that you can't give a red card and a penalty anymore in the same play (to stop the conceding team being punished twice), but a yellow card and a free kick from like 30 yards out hardly did the incident justice. If Reina goes off, Napoli go a man short and Lazio still have their full eleven on the pitch, then this is a completely different game, even still at 0-0.
Other poor decisions were that Callejon chance that was tipped around the post by Strakosha that was very clearly offside and a pretty poor tackle on Ciro near to the goal line that was not given as a free kick that probably would have led to a decent chance.

Sick of talking about the defense if I'm honest, flogging a dead horse at this stage. We played an excellent first half, and then we lost the midfield in the second half in a big way. Sergej turned in what was in my opinion one of his worst performances in a Lazio shirt to date, while Parolo, Leiva and Murgia were just non existent in the middle of the park in the second half.

MOTM if I have to give one goes to Luis Alberto, really the only man on the pitch who looked somewhat not dejected and defeated, and turned in a good performance overall.

To be fair, the injuries are not his fault. But for the past few seasons now, we have had this emphasis on having a starter and an adequate backup for each position on the pitch. We had this, and then we sold Hoedt. I was by no means a fan of Hoedt, but somebody had to be brought in. Our strategy was made clear with the starter and backup, and then we just didn't bother following it.

Although this one is kind of on Inzaghi a little bit, I struggle to see what he was trying to do by replacing De Vrij with Murgia at 1-0 up. Makes absolutely zero sense to me.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:18:53 PM by stefano_40 »
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2017, 11:16:30 PM »

Injuries are part of sport and you always have to have backups. Not signing backups when you have a defense that's way too injury prone is absolutely ridiculous, it's f*cking unbelievable!

This is on Tare because it's his job to provide players.

OK, so as it looks now, we have 4 defenders injured in two Serie A games. Should we have signed 4 CB in the last day of mercato incase this would appear? If we will continue and have four attacking players injured in the next game, will you be angry at Tare or Inzaghi?
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile

Delta

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2017, 11:18:41 PM »

This match was actually two totally different matches, until 54-56 min Lazio played maybe best 50 minutes of this season. Then 2 gifted goals and frustration took over completely. No need to even discuss match after 1-3 goal, it was over and except Ciro maybe we quit playing completely.

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2017, 11:22:51 PM »

To be fair, the injuries are not his fault. But for the past few seasons now, we have had this emphasis on having a starter and an adequate backup for each position on the pitch. We had this, and then we sold Hoedt. I was by no means a fan of Hoedt, but somebody had to be brought in. Our strategy was made clear with the starter and backup, and then we just didn't bother following it.

Although this one is kind of on Inzaghi a little bit, I struggle to see what he was trying to do by replacing De Vrij with Murgia at 1-0 up. Makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Exactly, i LOVE Inzaghi and what he's done here, but for me that change made no sense. Would have been better to put Lulic deep together with Parolo and Leiva as CB. Murgia is great going forward and making a lot of runs. But in defence he's lacking.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8