Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - SSC Napoli 1-4 , 20/09/2017  (Read 1525 times)

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - SSC Napoli 1-4 , 20/09/2017
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2017, 11:25:38 PM »

I agree. Until de vrij's injury we were perfect. Afterwards we had no defense against the strongest attack in serie a. Just pitty. Nothing more to say, a very frustrating night. I could blame inzaghi for murgia instead of luiz felipe, i could blame the management for not anticipating that wallace de vrij and bastos will get injured, i could blame marusic for being an idiot, etc. Truth is that we made a very good 50 min and we were in total control but Napoli has had luck with our injuries and a more solid team.

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2017, 11:27:19 PM »

I agree. Until de vrij's injury we were perfect. Afterwards we had no defense against the strongest attack in serie a. Just pitty. Nothing more to say, a very frustrating night. I could blame inzaghi for murgia instead of luiz felipe, i could blame the management for not anticipating that wallace de vrij and bastos will get injured, i could blame marusic for being an idiot, etc. Truth is that we made a very good 50 min and we were in total control but Napoli has had luck with our injuries and a more solid team.

Exactly.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2017, 11:28:37 PM »

Yes agree, Marusic looks really dumb. Hopefully he'll get settled into Serie A soon as possible!

But i've had it with all of you guys slamming Tare, seriously. How can you all blame this on him? Sure, maybe we could have gotten a new CB. But this guy would have been unready for Inzaghi's Lazio, and would probably not be ready for us by now anyway. ALSO, how many teams has been this unlucky with injuries on defensive players and CB especially? Name ONE club, ONE in the whole world? Who's been this unlucky with injuries these first games of the season. "de Vrij made of glass" cmon, stop it. It's not Tare's fault in that sense. Maybe it's Inzaghis fault for training them to hard? And not rotating when necessary?

This game sucked, I'm at my girlfriend parents house, going on a vacation all of us together tomorrow. And i've left the company to whine at our room. I'm not happy at all, but I'm not gonna blame Tare and Lotito for this..

Injuries are part of sport and you always have to have backups. Not signing backups when you have a defense that's way too injury prone is absolutely ridiculous, it's f*cking unbelievable!

This is on Tare because it's his job to provide players.

OK, so as it looks now, we have 4 defenders injured in two Serie A games. Should we have signed 4 CB in the last day of mercato incase this would appear? If we will continue and have four attacking players injured in the next game, will you be angry at Tare or Inzaghi?

If he signed just one after already selling Hoedt, which was the only logical thing to do, we would have one more CB now. And if he signed two we would not have to worry now if Leiva and Radu are going to be our CBs now.

Marusic was a complete miss and is turning out to be one of the biggest failures in the last 20 years. He is lost in space, looks very stupid and has no sense of playing defense at all. What can Tare see in this retard is X Files material.

Alsalman

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2017, 11:31:50 PM »

Marusic can be a good player here in the Bahraini league .... he seems like a good 30k player

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2017, 11:33:08 PM »

Yes agree, Marusic looks really dumb. Hopefully he'll get settled into Serie A soon as possible!

But i've had it with all of you guys slamming Tare, seriously. How can you all blame this on him? Sure, maybe we could have gotten a new CB. But this guy would have been unready for Inzaghi's Lazio, and would probably not be ready for us by now anyway. ALSO, how many teams has been this unlucky with injuries on defensive players and CB especially? Name ONE club, ONE in the whole world? Who's been this unlucky with injuries these first games of the season. "de Vrij made of glass" cmon, stop it. It's not Tare's fault in that sense. Maybe it's Inzaghis fault for training them to hard? And not rotating when necessary?

This game sucked, I'm at my girlfriend parents house, going on a vacation all of us together tomorrow. And i've left the company to whine at our room. I'm not happy at all, but I'm not gonna blame Tare and Lotito for this..

Injuries are part of sport and you always have to have backups. Not signing backups when you have a defense that's way too injury prone is absolutely ridiculous, it's f*cking unbelievable!

OK, so as it looks now, we have 4 defenders injured in two Serie A games. Should we have signed 4 CB in the last day of mercato incase this would appear? If we will continue and have four attacking players injured in the next game, will you be angry at Tare or Inzaghi?

If he signed just one after already selling Hoedt, which was the only logical thing to do, we would have one more CB now. And if he signed two we would not have to worry now if Leiva and Radu are going to be our CBs now.

Marusic was a complete miss and is turning out to be one of the biggest failures in the last 20 years. He is lost in space, looks very stupid and has no sense of playing defense at all. What can Tare see in this retard is X Files material.

OK, but if we didn't get the injuries for the whole season, but would lack creativity in midfield? Would you not be one of the guys screaming for Tare's resign because he didn't sign another midfielder?

Point is, we can never predict what happens, and Tare can't simply buy extra player for each position in case we get 400 injuries in the squad.

And as i said before, if we signed an CB after we sold Hoedt, he would most probably not even be ready for next game anyway. The injuries came all at once. If any is to blame here it's simply Inzaghi and Farris.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2017, 11:48:38 PM »

OK, but if we didn't get the injuries for the whole season, but would lack creativity in midfield? Would you not be one of the guys screaming for Tare's resign because he didn't sign another midfielder?

Point is, we can never predict what happens, and Tare can't simply buy extra player for each position in case we get 400 injuries in the squad.

And as i said before, if we signed an CB after we sold Hoedt, he would most probably not even be ready for next game anyway. The injuries came all at once. If any is to blame here it's simply Inzaghi and Farris.

Yes, I would want Tare to get fired and would blame him for everything, even if I had no toilet paper to wipe my ass. I mean come on bro, you're asking me all these counter questions like I'm in a quiz.

We can predict bad situations, especially with injury prone players.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 11:55:46 PM »

Thing is, I believe everyone here (and not only here) were saying we're one defender short (in an ideal world we'd have two more but nvm) and well, selling Hoedt with no replacement coming was not the wisest thing to do (not that I blame tonite's defeat on that).
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 11:59:24 PM »

Yes, I would want Tare to get fired and would blame him for everything, even if I had no toilet paper to wipe my ass. I mean come on bro, you're asking me all these counter questions like I'm in a quiz.

What i mean is that Tare for SURE suggested a few names, and non of them was what Inzaghi wanted. With the reason being that they would have to settled in and that Inzaghi basically said, well, i rather stick with what i have and have Caceres in January than rely on a player who know nothing.

Who's having the long face now? Tare or Inzaghi?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 12:01:08 AM »

Thing is, I believe everyone here (and not only here) were saying we're one defender short (in an ideal world we'd have two more but nvm) and well, selling Hoedt with no replacement coming was not the wisest thing to do (not that I blame tonite's defeat on that).

That's the bottom line, if you and I, and the whole forum, the world and the galaxy, know this and Tare doesn't then he isn't any more of a professional than we are, is he?

It was a stupid bet and he lost.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 12:03:33 AM »

What i mean is that Tare for SURE suggested a few names, and non of them was what Inzaghi wanted. With the reason being that they would have to settled in and that Inzaghi basically said, well, i rather stick with what i have and have Caceres in January than rely on a player who know nothing.

Who's having the long face now? Tare or Inzaghi?

That's all uncertain. You're suggesting that Inzaghi turned down replacements but it's Tare who should accommodate Inzaghi and find him what he's looking for.

Besides, when you have one great defender and he is injury prone you need a backup. You really do, bro  :beer:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8