Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Serie A: Verona-Lazio, Sunday, 24-09-2017  (Read 2440 times)

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Verona-Lazio, Sunday, 24-09-2017
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 06:00:03 PM »

I'd expect change of formation with these injuries. We cannot play 3 at the back any longer now.

---------------------Strakosha-------------------

Patric-------Leiva-------Radu---------Lulic

--------Parolo---Alberto---Savic-----------

---Nani-----------------------------------Lukaku

------------------Immobile-----------------------

At least it would feature mostly senior figures and we would need to hope that Nani and Lukaku are able to offer enough of a treat that our opponents take a measured approach. If they push forward they will find spaces with that midfield and our makeshift defence. We would need Nani and Lukaku to keep the ball forward and feed Immobile.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2017, 03:40:08 AM »

My preferred lineup:

Strakosha
         Luiz Devrij Radu
Patric Parolo Luis Sergej Lulic
       Immobile Caicedo

If Devrij is not fit then 442 for me

Strakosha
      Patric Luiz Radu Lulic
Marusic Leiva Sergej Lukaku
       Immobile Caicedo       

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2017, 09:31:48 AM »

The thought of seeing Mauricinho again on the field on Sunday!  :offlag: The panic, the horror!  :supsmile:

HITMAN

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2017, 01:37:22 PM »

Can Caceres play against us? I just hope Mauricio is little calmer in the head!!!

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2017, 03:05:34 PM »

Can Caceres play against us? I just hope Mauricio is little calmer in the head!!!

i think he can and will - he was a starter and played full time in all 4 games this season. What's interesting is that Caceres is playing right wing in Verona...not sure how he will fit in our 352...

Mauricio has accumulated a lot of frustration and he might just explode and brake Caceres.

chandraicang

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2017, 04:38:07 PM »

Mauricio has accumulated a lot of frustration and he might just explode and brake Caceres.

Plot twist  :um_face:

Im kind of disappointed if strakosha  get a nod over vargic in this match after a very bad display against napoli
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 04:45:20 PM by chandraicang »
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2017, 05:00:00 PM »

Im kind of disappointed if strakosha  get a nod over vargic in this match after a very bad display against napoli

Vargic? Another bad choice from Tare. Strakosha is the number one now, no question about it.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2017, 05:06:23 PM »

Mauricio is reportedly training with the first team at Formello and he is apparently scheduled to undergo a medical tomorrow morning, so it does now look like he is making a return.

I am surprised by this decision because I don't see how it's the best for us. It makes me think Mauricio might actually start against Verona (why bring him back to sit on the bench?), which I think would be total madness.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2017, 05:26:55 PM »

i think he can and will - he was a starter and played full time in all 4 games this season. What's interesting is that Caceres is playing right wing in Verona...not sure how he will fit in our 352...

Maybe Caceres could take over for Basta at times and simply bring back the option to a 4 man backline when needed.
I think under Inzaghi Mauricio will be fine. He's either back in to still play 3511 or maybe just to keep Leiva on midfield in a 433 or 4312.  We'll see.  For me it's a relief honestly, to have another real CB available.

chandraicang

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2017, 05:35:42 PM »

Vargic? Another bad choice from Tare. Strakosha is the number one now, no question about it.

The question is when vargic get his chance? Strakosha played really bad, he should sit on the bench for a week or two. It seems like simone assured him the position
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 05:37:51 PM by chandraicang »
To cover a football pitch there is no better formation than a 4-3-3
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14