Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Serie A : Hellas Verona - SS Lazio 0-3 , 24/09/2017  (Read 1116 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Serie A : Hellas Verona - SS Lazio 0-3 , 24/09/2017
« on: September 24, 2017, 02:40:34 PM »

Hellas Verona - SS Lazio  0-3

24' (P) Immobile
40' Immobile (Marusic)
60' Marusic (Immobile)

subs:  Murgia (Lukaku), Caicedo (Luis Alberto), Di Gennaro (Leiva)
subs:  Cerci (Zaccagni), Kean (Souprayen), Seung Woo (Valoti)

highlights :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KH9Rwx1NNM

positional & situational report stats:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1225191/MatchReport/Italy-Serie-A-2017-2018-Verona-Lazio
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:52:46 PM by LaziAli »

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A : Hellas Verona - SS Lazio 0-3 , 24/09/2017
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 05:06:13 PM »

We lost all control when Murgia came on and Alberto went off. I am concerned that Murgia is too weak physically, defensively and has poor awareness. His attacking runs are fine.
Laziale!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 05:09:08 PM »

Immediatly voted Immobile of course, no thinking needed. 2 goals and 1 assist.

Good day for Marusic.  Created the penalty, assisted Ciro and scored on Ciro's assist.
This Verona was more or less the level Marusic was used now and then in Belgium, hence the reason he was a well regarded player.  Did not need to much defensive skill as a fullback now and then and always looked good and dependable as rightmid or leftmid.

Alberto had a fun day at the park, no Verona player could match his skill with the ball obviously.

Luiz Felipe did not have much to do but concidering his status and the circumstances some praise would be well deserved.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 05:12:37 PM »

We lost all control when Murgia came on and Alberto went off. I am concerned that Murgia is too weak physically, defensively and has poor awareness. His attacking runs are fine.

Totally agee with you on that for today.  When Felipe or Nani or on in the future Luis Alberto should naturally get ahead in the pecking order for midfield.  Sergej, Parolo, Leiva & Alberto, 3 of those for should always start.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 05:16:43 PM »

The game was well played, and Verona is really so poor that they can't put good passes. So many misses and gave us those throw-ins, our defense doesn't need to do much and our midfielders already easily took care of business. Not really an inspiring game but glad that Ciro and Marusic did well, and we took home 3 points. Our subs were nothing special though.

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 05:21:35 PM »

Verona did not really test our defenders, this is the 5th serie a match ina  row they fail to find the back of the net. The distribution from our defenders was impressive and the boys kept it solid at the back.

Marusic still make me bervous in certain positions but today he was great. Involved in all 3 goals.

Leiva is so smart, how he naturally fills in the gaps at the back is a beauty to watch, some Biglia often failed at.

I really like Lulic in a more central role, but we have Milinkovic and Parolo there.

Watching Luis Alberto is so nice on the eye, really impressed, almost never gets it wrong.

Thank god for Ciro!!!
FORZA LAZIO!

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 05:35:54 PM »

the worst part is when luis gets off, we lose possesion, caicedo is good with the ball, but he didnt have many oportunities as we lacked possesion, good game

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 06:04:45 PM »

Leiva is so smart, how he naturally fills in the gaps at the back is a beauty to watch, some Biglia often failed at.

I really like Lulic in a more central role, but we have Milinkovic and Parolo there.

That's hitting the nail on the head i think.  That's what Leiva does for us and why he's a better fit then Biglia.

Me too, Lulic looks better as LCM.  When playing with wingbacks it always looks better not having a winger playing against his foot.  The thing is our midfield is already stocked of course and our only other option on the leftwing is Lukaku and he never plays 90min.

Nass

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 06:30:16 PM »

Ciro gets the vote with Marusic right behind. Big praise to Patric who never let Kean through and demonstrates good versatility and grinta despite first game of the season for him and on "wrong" position. Luiz Felipe should be preferred ahead of anyone as cb against Zulte as he didn't screw up today and I don't imagine them being much far better than Verona. Verona is weak but lads did their job perfectly and are well up to the task on Thursday.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 06:51:17 PM »

Marusic might be alright if we only use him against the newly promoted teams! Hopefully he is going to  eventually get used to a higher level and be a useful player. Thank goodness Verona are so terrible and gave no service to Pazzini because I always feared he would stick one in against us as he used to always seem to! Immobile gets more goals in five games than Dordevic got in years! Class.

It could be called a routine win but we must give a bit more credit than that because of the injuries and different personel. It was just the right game at this time.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"
Pages: [1] 2 3