Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Europa League: Lazio-Zulte Waregem, Thursday, 28-09-2017  (Read 2546 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Europa League: Lazio-Zulte Waregem, Thursday, 28-09-2017
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 12:30:19 PM »

LLSN claim Luiz Felipe and Patric will start and that Radu and Leiva both need a rest but Inzaghi may be forced to play one of them.

They are also saying Murgia, Di Gennaro and Caicedo will definitely start and that even Palombi could play. And we know Nani is seen as likely to make his debut off the bench.

Aside from Murgia, the players I mentioned above are training this morning with Crecco, Mauricio, Prce, Bruno Jordao and Pedro Neto, but of course, only Crecco is eligible for Europa League.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 01:03:04 PM »

This should be the easiest group game so the 'reserves' will hopefully be good enough, although I'm still not convinced that Caicedo will ever score. I've got that Cisse/Dordevic feeling about him that I can't shake.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:06:08 PM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

torsten

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 01:05:21 PM »

LLSN claim Luiz Felipe and Patric will start and that Radu and Leiva both need a rest but Inzaghi may be forced to play one of them.

They are also saying Murgia, Di Gennaro and Caicedo will definitely start and that even Palombi could play. And we know Nani is seen as likely to make his debut off the bench.

Aside from Murgia, the players I mentioned above are training this morning with Crecco, Mauricio, Prce, Bruno Jordao and Pedro Neto, but of course, only Crecco is eligible for Europa League.

I really hope that we're of forced playing a back four with Patric and Luiz as CB.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2017, 04:32:18 PM »

I cant understand why lukaku cant play all 90 minutes. Its the same as last year. Is he never fit ? Or he will never be?

Same here. It's his second season in Italy and he cannot play a full match. Quite confusing tbh.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 04:57:45 PM »

This should be the easiest group game so the 'reserves' will hopefully be good enough, although I'm still not convinced that Caicedo will ever score. I've got that Cisse/Dordevic feeling about him that I can't shake.

Man that's pretty harsh. Caicedo looks on another level from those guys. He hasn't missed a sitter yet at least. His link up play is really good, has a nice touch and good strength.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 05:04:05 PM »

In all fairness, who was the last Lazio back-up striker to be held in any regard? For me, it's a choice of two depending how you look at it and it's very obvious why they were viewed favourably.

Most bench players, for want of a better phrase, never get the opportunity to convince some they are anything more than deadwood.

Nass

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2017, 05:58:12 PM »

Cisse was never to blame for being mostly played as winger. Still he always was dangerous and delivered lots of assists considered points per minutes whole team created back then. As for Caicedo he is strong and fast but all we've seen this far is that beautiful back-heel to Immobile. Both Dorde and Kozak were more productive in the beginning of their Lazio career as far as I reconsider. But to be fair they both was consistent scorers in their leagues before joining us while Caicedo only came from two goals in la Liga to come off the bench at Lazio. All I'm saying is that it's not fair to draw comparison between players as they all had different backgrounds and featured in different circumstances.

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2017, 04:42:51 AM »

I cant understand why lukaku cant play all 90 minutes. Its the same as last year. Is he never fit ? Or he will never be?

Same here. It's his second season in Italy and he cannot play a full match. Quite confusing tbh.

He always play all out when he step in, and it was obvious he looks so tired after 65 minutes against Verona.
Unity in Diversity

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 04:50:14 AM »

Funny thing I saw is he did not even move/ celebrate when we score one of our goals.
Looks like he is very tired.
He also looks a bit lazy during defending and not mobile.
I think he is a player who can only last 30 minutes.
Good for subs but not for starting.
His stamina is just not good enough.

Pacattack24

• Aquilotto
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2017, 06:07:52 AM »

Hope Caicedo gets to score on this one...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8