Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi  (Read 2039 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi
« on: September 24, 2017, 05:35:01 PM »

Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi

name on shirt 'Ramos'
footballname 'Luiz Felipe'

22/03/1997 -  Colina, Brasil
1.87m - Italian/Brazilian nationality
defender - rightfooted

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 08:27:05 PM »

Well done today kid, strong debut at Verona.     :bravo:

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 04:21:10 AM »

starting debut you mean  :beer:

kid got speed and quite a brazilian dribble skill, love to see him overlapping, but just  dont overdo it kiddo  :bravo:

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 11:37:44 AM »

He did OK yesterday. Rather get him ready and getting experience than playing Leiva at CB and losing Leiva up in the midfield.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 12:10:21 PM »

I had a massive hangover yesterday during the match and I thought my eyes are playing tricks - Ramos in a Lazio jersey? Wtf
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 01:00:33 PM »

If it was that Ramos then he'd have been booked and either scored a late goal or been sent off  :razz:
I did do a double take when I first saw the name on his shirt the other week!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Cathal

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 04:43:28 PM »

I think people were quite harsh on him after Vitesse. He didn't have a great game, but I still felt he was one of our better defenders, if only because I thought Bastos and Marusic were clearly a lot worse.

Yesterday, he excelled in a role Inzaghi had been grooming him for all summer. I know Simone wants to protect him because it's obviously a big ask to step up from fourth division football in Brazil to the top tier in Italy in two seasons, but he has to make the step up at some point if he wants to belong at this level.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 11:46:09 AM »

That's the point. How does one make that step up? Who picked him, why did he end up here and what's his deal?

If he was a proper fourth division player he wouldn't be capable of stepping up, no matter what he did. But he appears to be at least capable of competing.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cathal

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »

That's the point. How does one make that step up? Who picked him, why did he end up here and what's his deal?

If he was a proper fourth division player he wouldn't be capable of stepping up, no matter what he did. But he appears to be at least capable of competing.

I think there is talent to be found deep in the Brazilian football system due to the way the country is populated and the structure of their season. Luiz Felipe is from the same youth system as Juninho Paulista who was quite the player, and our own Vinicius - despite coming here with the CV of an amateur footballer - surpassed my expectations. He's now with Greek league leaders AEK Athens, so he's done alright for himself, I guess.

On paper, Luiz Felipe was a fourth-tier player in Brazil, but he played in the Sao Paulo state championships where he would've played against much tougher opposition and at some point did enough to put himself on the books of one of the top player agencies in the Netherlands. Given Joop Lensen is the head of our youth sector and Tare seems very reliant on 'consultants', I could hazard a guess as to how this deal came to fruition.

I don't think a Brazilian fourth divison player ends up signing with a top Dutch player agency unless his talent had been established and I also don't think he comes from Brazil and immediately walks into Gisueppe Sannino's Salernitana unless that talent was quite obvious. When Bollini took over at Salernitana, he dropped Luiz Felipe because he felt he didn't grasp what was required tactically but apparently Bollini was very impressed with the development he made last season and was readying him for the starting XI until Luiz Felipe picked up an injury.

So this player might be a bit more special than he looks on paper.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 01:03:17 PM »

I think people were quite harsh on him after Vitesse. He didn't have a great game, but I still felt he was one of our better defenders, if only because I thought Bastos and Marusic were clearly a lot worse.
Another factor is that the Vitesse rashica is apparently a good winger.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9