Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi  (Read 2041 times)

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
Re: Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 02:23:13 PM »

Fair point, I hadn't thought of the state championships. You're right that those competitions by some are valued more highly than the national title. And Sao Paulo is one of the two major ones.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cathal

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 02:38:29 PM »

Fair point, I hadn't thought of the state championships. You're right that those competitions by some are valued more highly than the national title. And Sao Paulo is one of the two major ones.

Yes, although I was thinking more that he must have played in games where you could actually evaluate him as a player for our level. Reading today that Tare apparently wanted to sign him after seeing only one game.

He reminds me of Lucio - willing to get stuck in and then has the pace and the mentality to go on the offensive - and that makes Luiz Felipe an eye-catching fellow.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 02:41:34 PM »

He reminds me of Lucio - willing to get stuck in and then has the pace and the mentality to go on the offensive - and that makes Luiz Felipe an eye-catching fellow.
THIS!!! :bravo:

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 04:05:44 PM »

THIS!!! :bravo:
Looks like Devrij have none/lack of these qualities? Devrij is not as "stucked in" perhaps.
Which do you guys prefer for CDC position.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 04:08:24 PM »

He was great against Verona but they are so awful. But this guy looks good.

Would like to see him play against Zulte since they are for sure better than Verona, at least when attacking.

Cathal

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2017, 04:24:30 PM »

Looks like Devrij have none/lack of these qualities? Devrij is not as "stucked in" perhaps.
Which do you guys prefer for CDC position.

When I say "stuck in", I mean that's he not afraid to put in challenges. This can be a good or a bad thing.

I'd agree with Inzaghi on the backline - Wallace, de Vrij and Radu are our best trio.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »

I'd tip Bastos over Wallace based on recent performances when they were both fit
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2017, 05:56:59 PM »

I'd tip Bastos over Wallace based on recent performances when they were both fit

I would say that as well. Bastos highest level is better, but his lowest standard is perhaps worse than Wallace.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

Cathal

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 06:13:44 PM »

Probably the wrong place to have a discussion, but I think Bastos' level is only above Wallace's if we go at least 20 years back in time. For me, Wallace's highest level is beyond anything Bastos has ever done in our colours.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2017, 09:54:31 PM »

Probably the wrong place to have a discussion, but I think Bastos' level is only above Wallace's if we go at least 20 years back in time. For me, Wallace's highest level is beyond anything Bastos has ever done in our colours.

+ 1

Without thinking, Wallace is simply a level higher.
In the 2nd half in the Supercoppa for example, he really showed his true worth.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9