Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi  (Read 2038 times)

hamid

• LF Legend
Re: Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2018, 09:50:45 AM »

What bothers me most about Luiz Felipe's style is his insistence on running with ball and dribbling opponent's players.

I can see soon a blunder from him happen just like what Wallace and Bastos did in recent derbies!
we breathe LAZIO

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2018, 10:02:20 AM »

What bothers me most about Luiz Felipe's style is his insistence on running with ball and dribbling opponent's players.

I can see soon a blunder from him happen just like what Wallace and Bastos did in recent derbies!
You have to live and die by the sword. Remember Lucio? He'd try about 5 dribblings per game and was still one of the best defenders in the world. Often there is lots of space for defenders when opponents try to keep the ball away from Leiva, Sergej and LA. Decision making is important for Ramos, because he can help to carry the ball forward. Just has to recognize the point to deliver rather than keep dribbling. As Brazilian though, he will always take his chances in dribbling. Scary and could cost us at times, but also help our play.

Cathal

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2018, 10:45:58 AM »

You both have a point.

Sergio Ramos, who is widely regarded as one of the best centre-backs, is indisciplined and it's not seen as a real issue because of the way he plays. There have been so many centre-backs like that over the years at the top of the game and who knows, maybe Luiz Felipe will reach those heights.

But indiscipline is a problem if it's not getting you anywhere. Needlessly rash tackles or bombing forward at the wrong moments is something he obviously should avoid.

Just about striking the right balance.

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2018, 08:52:54 AM »

Would like to see him line up for Italy!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2018, 01:25:35 AM »

Every coach wants to make something new,to show that he found the talent....
 Simone wants this move with Ramos. I can understand this. But I cant understand that complete defense have more trust than Caceres. This one I cant understand.
 Btw Ramos-Caceres was our duo in 4 men defense when we run for results last season in some matches(of course not from first minute  :winner:)

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2018, 01:26:24 PM »

"I always thank God for giving me the chance to play for Lazio. I want to do my best for this shirt. I'm fulfilling my dreams now, but I know that I need to improve so that I can stay in the club for many years. I always feel unique emotions here and only my mother knows how happy I am from the game for Biancocelesti"

:sciarpa05:
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2018, 01:26:12 AM »

I'm glad that he is back. Great match. The best defender tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]