Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Europa League : SS Lazio - SV Zulte Waregem 2-0 , 28/09/2017  (Read 1149 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Europa League : SS Lazio - SV Zulte Waregem 2-0 , 28/09/2017
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 11:16:26 PM »

but there was one incident that I actually noticed what Cathal has mentioned before, where a relatively routine save from a header was made to look spectacular.

It's funny, I saw how much praise Strakosha was getting here and elsewhere and I was doing stuff about the house thinking whether I should bring this up or not because I don't want to sound like a broke record.

But I'm just glad for the sake of my own sanity that someone else noticed this because it's probably the most obvious example yet  :razz:

I thought we did as little as we could to win tonight and with that in mind, no qualms with how we played.

Not sure if Caicedo was our best player or if we are so reliant on our striker that our striker can't help but look the part.

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 12:36:49 AM »

Dont you feel like lukaku and marusic get bored to go back and defend? Its like saying : the defenders will cope with it , everything is fine

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2017, 01:43:54 AM »

Dont you feel like lukaku and marusic get bored to go back and defend? Its like saying : the defenders will cope with it , everything is fine
Yes, they are very attacking minded.
And I think Inzaghi also allow them to be that way.
It can work if we got good defensive midfield who can cover the defense when they are forward. Leiva is doing this.

Even after Sassuolo game, there may be some opinion that Patric and Luiz Felipe look good because the opponent is not strong enough.
So, dare I say, play Patric and Luiz Felipe against Juventus in Juve stadium  :razz:
Rest Devrij, Wallace, and Bastos if needed and not rushing them.
I see some quality in Patric and Luiz Felipe that are not in Devrij Wallace Bastos.
For Luiz Felipe, there is calmness and great control of the ball.
For Patric, there is good positioning and reading of the game.
Bring on Dybala and Higuain.  :razz:

Just saw some photos during the team photoshoot.
Our Brazilian connection is strong.
They seem all have really good relation.

It's more than the Brazilian connection - the squad arranged to go out for dinner together after the photoshoot.
The team seems have better squad harmony as season goes by.
Does the sell of Candreva, Keita, and Biglia lately and signing of Leiva have an affect on this?

What do you guys think of Digennaro performance?

Immobile's goal setup actually really look like Parolo goal against Vitesse setup.
Murgia running through the middle and send through ball to Immobile on his left.
Murgia has bravery to do the run and send a good through ball.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:47:43 AM by dinhochester »

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2017, 05:27:51 AM »

but there was one incident that I actually noticed what Cathal has mentioned before, where a relatively routine save from a header was made to look spectacular.

It's funny, I saw how much praise Strakosha was getting here and elsewhere and I was doing stuff about the house thinking whether I should bring this up or not because I don't want to sound like a broke record.

But I'm just glad for the sake of my own sanity that someone else noticed this because it's probably the most obvious example yet  :razz:

I thought we did as little as we could to win tonight and with that in mind, no qualms with how we played.

Not sure if Caicedo was our best player or if we are so reliant on our striker that our striker can't help but look the part.

1st thing I think after that save replay was damn cathal you really ruined it for us  :fingerup:

in his defense it was a good save, not great or sensational full-stretch save, but it was good nonetheless, plus my friend (a semi-pro GK) say the hardest shoot to block was from a header (because its hard to predict)

but damn he did make it look like a spectacular ones  :sciarpa05:

Back on the game, what it is with our team that (at least seem to) let the (even much weaker) opponent getting back in the game????, it takes a 90mins for us to kill the game where we really should've done it sooner for cryin outloud

that verona games is the last games for so a long time when I'm dont have slightest worries that we will win,

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2017, 08:01:50 AM »

When I was a kid, making easy save look like difficult save is a form of art.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2017, 08:10:53 AM »

Lads did what was needed and now onto the next.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

randy_laziale

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 08:24:54 AM »

1st thing I think after that save replay was damn cathal you really ruined it for us  :fingerup:

in his defense it was a good save, not great or sensational full-stretch save, but it was good nonetheless, plus my friend (a semi-pro GK) say the hardest shoot to block was from a header (because its hard to predict)

Back on the game, what it is with our team that (at least seem to) let the (even much weaker) opponent getting back in the game????, it takes a 90mins for us to kill the game where we really should've done it sooner for cryin outloud

that verona games is the last games for so a long time when I'm dont have slightest worries that we will win,

Can you please share the link to the replay?

Would like to see Strakosha act  :band04:

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 08:44:33 AM »

Can you please share the link to the replay?

Would like to see Strakosha act  :band04:

https://youtu.be/1JRj5e49d1U

Around the 1 minute mark here
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 09:00:10 AM »

To see the second Strakosha save, there's good highlights here at 2:53.

The header is weak and almost straight at him. I think he could catch it or at least direct the ball to somewhere less dangerous. Basically, I don't know why he feels the need to dive and get two hands behind the ball - that's just plain weird to me.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 09:08:39 AM »

I only watched half of the game, cause I was too tired and the game was too boring to continue. The opponent is again very weak except for 1 or 2 attempts by Leya Iseka which were threats.

Luis Alberto again stands out for his omnipresence and putting sparks in attack, whether through his shots or passes. Lukaku also crosses on the left and Caicedo is hardworking. Di Gennaro is quite weak at center, mostly doing meaningless back passes with the defender and can't move the ball forward much. I don't think he is suitable for this position when he can't build play against a weak opponent.

Caicedo was sharp at the goal and it was a good nutmeg he performed, but he is still quite average and Immobile really shows quality whenever he comes on.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5