Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - US Sassuolo 6-1 , 01/10/2017  (Read 1390 times)

HITMAN

• Aquilotto
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - US Sassuolo 6-1 , 01/10/2017
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 05:42:40 PM »

Thank to Tare for Luis Alberto. Marusic has potencial to be better then Candreva!

FORZA LAZIO

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 05:46:37 PM »

:offlag: :Esflag: :band04:

What a fun second half! I didn't see the first and when I saw the half time score I thought it was going to be a close game. Nothing like it. Hahaha.

Is this Luis Alberto really the same player? Another to add to my list of those to have proved me wrong!

Did anyone else still almost expect a Mauricio red card even in the final few seconds?!  :razz:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 05:49:12 PM »

Usually we had bad game after playing in Europe, but this big win really surprised me. As I said during the game, it reminds me with Lazio-Napoli, but we are Napoli now. Amazing game by Alberto, never predicted he would be important player for us like today, especially after I doubted he would play today after got injured in the game vs Zulte.

Really hope this international break wont break our momentum, but still dont have high hope for the next game since it's juve we are gonna play. :razz:

Anyway, can Matri have the same punishment as Strootman after they review the incident?
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 05:54:54 PM »

awesome game! luis alberto rocks! and to think some guys said last season he sucks :))

marusic can be a monster on the right!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 06:23:30 PM »

I voted for Luis Alberto, but tbh almost everyone could get my vote today! Marusic was splendid seems like heís starting to understand his role now, he plays with 1000% more self-confidence then in the first games. Also Parolo, SMS and Immobile was so great! Everyone was great. Patric had some problems in the beginning but that was sorten out..

What an fantastic second half, this shows our strenght, moral, grinta and, the referee made many ímistakesí in favour for Sassuolo but i think this just triggerd the players even more! Fooorza Lazio!!   :scarfup: :sciarpa05: :scarfup:
Forza Lazio!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 06:35:09 PM »

Great second half, we totally dominate every part of pitch. Leiva was perfect in his position-something that we really needed for a long time. Glad that DV scored.
 Marusic was excelent after we lead, no defensive duty's....he was very good in attack, great crosses.I m glad that finally he did something good.
 Parolo-Lulic was everywhere, SMS helped us in creativity part-simply ball and the others on fire.
 Strakosha had two good saves at 2-1,3-1 result.
 Nani get his minutes, Simone didnt risk with DV, Mauricio get his chance....perfect THE END
 6-1  :offlag:

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2017, 06:50:19 PM »

Sassuolo used our tactic: 3-5-2, stack the middle and counter fast. It was working quite fine for the first 45 minutes but I knew they were going to struggle later on because of injuries and really strong pressing they did. Also, I think Luis Alberto was tired because he was clearly much less noticeable than he has been. Same goes to Immobile to be honest.

Some of you are praising Lucas Leiva which I find a bit funny to be honest. I'm not saying he did mistakes but Sassuolo had several dangerous counter attacks of which one led to the goal. Personally I thought our midfield was bypassed way too easily and Leiva was not able to help defence at all. I expect a lot more from him defensively. Sure, Patric was the main reason why the counters were so dangerous but it was basically Leiva+3 defenders against like 2-4 Sassuolo players and seemed we were struggling every time.

Motm is clearly LA, he scored a stunner, assisted another and the nailed the match with his second goal. I also liked SMS, Radu, Strakosha and Marusic.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2017, 07:19:43 PM »

And of course, what's caught the medias eye is the racism the curva showed towards the two black Sassuolo players.

Ffs when do those idiots grow up. If they want to be racist then go and do that shit outside the stadium instead of damaging the reputation of the club and other fans
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

jovo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2017, 08:35:41 PM »

Great game. If they didnt had injuries maybe the game would end diferent for us. Something like the napoli game for us. On to juve now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5