Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - US Sassuolo 6-1 , 01/10/2017  (Read 1386 times)

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - US Sassuolo 6-1 , 01/10/2017
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2017, 11:40:02 AM »

For all the reasons Cathal mentioned, is why I found it a strange substitute. And if we have injuries at the back surely Patric and Ramos are ahead of Mauricio now regardless.

I dont think so. Inzaghi praises experience and is happy to have Mauricio in the team in my opinion. I bet it was Tare's call to let him out of the group - he probably promised to sell him. I am sure Inzaghi will use Mauricio over Luiz Felipe if that's the choice.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2017, 11:53:35 AM »

Very good game vs. an opponent who is in a little crisis.
No easy game in the first half, but after the 0:1, Sassuolo only tried to defend.
They look very unfit in my opinion. Our players were already in the first half much more aggressive, much more physical strong.

Man of the match Alberto with his 2 goals. Special mention gets Leiva. Incredible how he can balance our defense.
Marusic also had the right opponent. Exactly what he need in this game. I liked how strong he is working.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2017, 12:17:10 PM »

I know the opposition hasn't been amazing but I am mightily impressed we haven't conceded from open play in 3 matches in a row.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2017, 12:23:32 PM »

I agree. Whatever our strengths and faults, I can't think of a Lazio that has played more attractive football in years. It's just scintillating to watch.

Delio Rossi's sides were good to watch at times too but the way this Lazio absolutely destroys teams beyond recognition is exciting. And it's great to go into games against big clubs believing.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2017, 12:34:16 PM »

I agree. Whatever our strengths and faults, I can't think of a Lazio that has played more attractive football in years. It's just scintillating to watch.

Delio Rossi's sides were good to watch at times too but the way this Lazio absolutely destroys teams beyond recognition is exciting. And it's great to go into games against big clubs believing.

It's not even just that, when I checked the score and saw we were 0-1 down I wasn't really worried as I know this Lazio can score goals at will. It's a great feeling.

So many times over seasons gone by would going 0-1 down at home mean the game ends 0-1 or at best we squeeze a 1-1.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2017, 12:40:52 PM »

The cowards thread hasnt appeared for months which is a good sign.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2017, 12:48:05 PM »

It's not even just that, when I checked the score and saw we were 0-1 down I wasn't really worried as I know this Lazio can score goals at will. It's a great feeling.

So many times over seasons gone by would going 0-1 down at home mean the game ends 0-1 or at best we squeeze a 1-1.

Same here. I wasn't nervous at all and I knew we would score and then Sassuolo's mood will drop down and we could easily win. And it happened. I can't remember the last time I've felt like this. Maybe when we won 8 in a row with Pioli.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2017, 04:45:46 PM »

Same here. I wasn't nervous at all and I knew we would score and then Sassuolo's mood will drop down and we could easily win. And it happened.

I felt the same way for what it's worth, but how much of that is to do with Lazio and how much of that is to do with me knowing Sassuolo are not good enough to cling on is another question.

I know blue-white felt the same way because he thought Sassuolo were on the ropes even at 0-1.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2017, 06:20:30 PM »

:beer:

we breathe LAZIO
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]