Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The 'Stefan De Vrij' poll !  (Read 1192 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
The 'Stefan De Vrij' poll !
« on: October 06, 2017, 07:51:20 PM »

My logical mind tells me he's going to renew during the current season, most likely before or maybe during the wintermercato.  Wether he'll then transfer during the summer or not i'll leave in the middle for now.

But my gut feeling has also been hinting that he might be sold during the upcoming wintermercato.

Of course i'm truly hoping for a renewal rather sooner then later but i can't help feeling the club is slowly easing towards a sale and cleverly keeping the crowd quiet with being vague and help from the good resulst so far.

Today i'm 50/50 between those 2 options.  Hoping for the renewal, but going on a limb with this poll and picking the option that he'll be leaving during the wintermercato.  And also to bring some variation as this poll will probably have a lot of thesame picks.  :twinkle:

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
Re: The 'Stefan De Vrij' poll !
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 08:28:32 PM »

He extends before the winter market, but sadly will most likely leave this summer.
FORZA LAZIO!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 11:24:47 PM »

At this point I'm convinced he will leave for free next summer, probably a club in the premier league that will offer him big wages.

I've seen this shit before in the club, The negotiations dragging on for like a few years. Ledesma was the only positive example of when it actually worked in the end.

At this point I believe it would be better to just give them the 20 mill euro clause and keep him that way. Losing him for free would only confirm what we already know, that one of lotitos biggest weakness is getting his best players to commit.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 12:53:38 AM »

For now you are the only one who picked the most negative option.
You are kind of predictable my friend .....  :twinkle:   :beer:

Then again, i would certainly not rule out that option yet.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 09:30:46 AM »

Personally I think he will leave for little money in January. Renewing his contract should be high priority but nothing is happening and that is making me think that time is running out and we should prepare for the worst. I think de Vrij is grateful towards Lazio and wants Lazio to benefit from his sale but because nothing is happening I think he will leave because Lazio just can't offer even close to what English teams can and thus it's just so temptating to join one of those teams. But I do think it's possible that he renews with ~20 million clause, I just think negatively about the whole situation because nothing is happening.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 10:03:15 AM »

I feel there should be another option, which is that he will renew soon, but be sold in summer anyway.
I think thats what will happen.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 10:51:00 AM »

For now you are the only one who picked the most negative option.
You are kind of predictable my friend .....  :twinkle:   :beer:

Then again, i would certainly not rule out that option yet.

Or the most realistic at this point? Less than two months until he can negotiate freely with other clubs
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 11:27:08 AM »

I think he renews before January but the clause ends up being activated in the summer. He definitely renews on his own terms if what we read in the media is true. But when it comes to contracts, the media usually get it wrong.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 07:04:31 PM »

I feel there should be another option, which is that he will renew soon, but be sold in summer anyway.
I think thats what will happen.

Especially for you Stefano i added that option.  You can change your pick if want as of now.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 07:57:02 PM »

Grazie  :beer:
Pages: [1] 2 3