Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Europa League : OGC Nice - SS Lazio 1-3 , 19/10/2017  (Read 938 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Europa League : OGC Nice - SS Lazio 1-3 , 19/10/2017
« on: October 19, 2017, 05:21:32 PM »

OGC Nice - SS Lazio  1-3

*4' Balotelli (Sneijder)
*5' Caicedo (Milinkovic)
*65' Milinkovic (Caicedo)
*89' Milinkovic (Luis Alberto)

subs: Plea (Lees-Melou), Srarfi (Jallet)
subs: Immobile (Nani), Luis Alberto (Caicedo), Leiva (Di Gennaro)

highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/uefa-europa-league/19-10-2017-nice-lazio-europa-league.html

positional and situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1239049/MatchReport/Europe-UEFA-Europa-League-2017-2018-Nice-Lazio
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:54:02 PM by LaziAli »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Europa League : OGC Nice - SS Lazio 1-3 , 19/10/2017
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 09:18:26 PM »

The poll is open, like theres any doubt ...  :twinkle:

Milinkovic with 2 goals and 1 assist.    :sciarpa05:

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 09:26:48 PM »

The poll is open, like theres any doubt ...  :twinkle:

Milinkovic with 2 goals and 1 assist.    :sciarpa05:

idk, really tempted to give Motm to caicedo for his effort and hardwork, but I guess Savage also did a nice job tonite, so, yeah, savage it is

oh and (according to our most trusted and reliable sources, FI) serbian head coach is in the stand, so basically there's no way savage will missed the next National team match

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 09:30:50 PM »

Sms was rather average through most of the match but he has to get the vote.

One of the smartest and most professional matches i have seen the boys play in a while. Really impressed with the team.
FORZA LAZIO!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 09:50:22 PM »

Sms was rather average through most of the match but he has to get the vote.

One of the smartest and most professional matches i have seen the boys play in a while. Really impressed with the team.

A tactical setup from minute 1,  a game for a big part delivered by our coach.
Oldfashioned Italian away win.  Loving it.   :bravo:

jovo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 10:02:05 PM »

We played very mature and delivered what we came for tonight. But i was expecting a litle more from nice but their defence is a joke a seria b standard at most. Felipe is not up to the task and we have to act in the winter mercato.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 10:10:02 PM »

sms baby!!!!!! tooo bad we are losing him in the summer 99% .....

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 11:18:31 PM »

After the first becomes clear that with Ciro-Alberto in field we will win easily.
 Smart tactic, not a easy match but Simone make it easy one.
 Bastos in defense means more safety,Murgia is great duty player,Caicedo deserve chance in serie-a especially in matches before the derby.
 Sergej motm. Nani need more matches. Lulic-Radu need rest.
 90 % of job is finished in EL group matches.
 Serie-a is priority-and I liked.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 11:21:36 PM »

I couldn't see the first 70 minutes unfortunately. How was Ramos, Murgia and Di Gennaro doing?
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 12:30:41 AM »

After the first becomes clear that with Ciro-Alberto in field we will win easily.

I feel like its some sort of a placebo effect. Once Immobile and Alberto come on, Lazio know that a win is on the cards, and the opposition starts to think "Oh f*ck". Even so, at 1-0 down, and then 1-1, was it ever really in doubt?

Strange performance in the end. Very lackluster, but almost because we knew we could afford to be? Professional, job done, pressure somewhat off.

I couldn't see the first 70 minutes unfortunately. How was Ramos, Murgia and Di Gennaro doing?

Honestly, Ramos was OK. He completely lost Balotelli for the Nice goal, but was solid apart from that. Di Gennaro was the same as usual, not particularly bad, but not good enough to really merit much credit. Murgia was very good in spells, but at other times he was visibly frustrated. Still think we have a very good future player on our hands there.

Caicedo gets my vote tonight. I'm still trying to make sense of what actually happened that ended up with him scoring apart from that talent of his to win the ball in situations that he frankly has no right to. His assist was perfect, run timed to perfection and the delivery was spot on. For the record, I also want to give my vote to SMS. It was a toss up really, but I assume one of the two will get a lot more votes than the other so I gave it to the underdog  :whistle: :whistle:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:57:22 AM by stefano_40 »
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!
Pages: [1] 2 3