Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Cagliari 3-0 , 22/10/2017  (Read 2039 times)

Sile

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Cagliari 3-0 , 22/10/2017
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2017, 05:29:21 PM »

Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2017, 05:45:36 PM »

What I am trying to say is that the media always jumps at Lazio because of these things. Not saying at all that all the media hates us but they do love a good story - and especially if it starts with the words Lazio and fans - and they love to write for days about these things. With other clubs it is different. Media reports it, but they do not bash them for days like they do with us. And the media is usually against us or is ignoring us, like when we beat Juventus they talk about how Juventus lost. If it was Inter who won the media would be praising Inter. The good stuff that Lazio does is not media material but the bad things that Lazio fans do is great media material.

Honestly I did not know who Anne Frank was, Did not have that literature in school. We had others about this sort of thing but not this one. Not normal to joke about these things, I understand.

And to answer your question, I do not think that if they chose another image, something like you said, there would be the same amount of media coverage on it. And this is my main problem. If Crotone fans can call Miha a gypsy or if 1927 fans can insult black players and get away with it, why are our fans not getting away with what they do.

If what everyone is fighting against is racism then they should fight it on every front, otherwise it is bullshit.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2017, 05:49:11 PM »

To avoid getting banned explaining why, all I'll say is there is a reason they chose to use Anne Frank's image and not a Srebrenica victim/child from Darfur/Soviet peasant/Japanese POW/African American slave...

Please explain to me in a PM if you have the time, because I can't figure out the reason.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2017, 06:10:12 PM »

Why PM, she is probably the most recognizable symbols of the Holocaust.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2017, 06:12:28 PM »

Why PM, she is probably the most recognizable symbols of the Holocaust.

He didn't want to explain here to risk a ban. I know who Anne Frank is but not how that is supposedly mocking asr when you put a merda shirt on her.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »

Because that's how racism works, they're calling asr fans jews as a way of racist insult.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2017, 06:18:07 PM »

Because that's how racism works, they're calling asr fans jews as a way of racist insult.

Ffs Sile  :supsmile: Yes I understand and it would make sense if they put the stickers on Tottenham's new stadium but what connection does asr have to jews? I was assuming there was a deeper meaning in this racial insult but if it's only to call them jews then it's more sad then I first thought.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2017, 06:27:45 PM »

Yep, it's just a racial insult to make yourself feel supreme to the other set of fans, who then yell the same racist insults so you both look retarded

And while I do agree that relatively speaking Lazio is getting more heat when these type of incidents happen, it does in no way absolve these morons of the responsibility.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2017, 09:57:46 AM »

Ffs Sile  :supsmile: Yes I understand and it would make sense if they put the stickers on Tottenham's new stadium but what connection does asr have to jews? I was assuming there was a deeper meaning in this racial insult but if it's only to call them jews then it's more sad then I first thought.

Thatís basically it.

The reason I was going to say it would get touchy on here is because the usual defence that gets wheeled out when things have gone too far is to make it about Israel. But this is nonsense.

Having concerns about Israel and Zionism is one thing and in many cases perfectly legitimate. Using Jew as an insult and invoking genocide is another.

And people who say itís an overreaction in the media are wrong. They use the Holocaust as ďbanterĒ for shock value. So you canít then turn around and say itís an overreaction when the provocation is designed to be so shocking as to provoke a reaction.

Blah.
La Lazio Ť la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]