Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Serie A : Bologna FC - SS Lazio 1-2 , 25/10/2017  (Read 955 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Serie A : Bologna FC - SS Lazio 1-2 , 25/10/2017
« on: October 25, 2017, 08:25:15 PM »

Bologna FC - SS Lazio   1-2

*4' Milinkovic (Lulic)
*28' Lulic (Luis Alberto)

*50' o.g. Lulic

subs: Nagy (Donsah), Falleti (Crisetig), Okwonkwo (Krejci)
subs: Lukaku (Lulic), Nani (Luis Alberto), Patric (Marusic)

highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/italy-serie-a/25-10-2017-bologna-lazio.html

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1225229/MatchReport/Italy-Serie-A-2017-2018-Bologna-Lazio
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 02:40:13 PM by LaziAli »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : Bologna FC - SS Lazio 1-2 , 25/10/2017
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 10:58:10 PM »

For me man of the match was between Alberto and Leiva, but I voted for Alberto in the end.

I hope Ciro is able to shrug off todays performance and come back with a goal or two during the weekend. If he can't score against that team then... :whistle: :whistle:

Lulic and Parolo both struggled in my opinion..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 11:03:02 PM »

3 points in a difficult away game, let's leave it at that after seeing the 2nd half.
Fatigue kicked in, best to forget the last 45min very quickly for everyone.

And the busy schedule isn't over yet.  Benevento - Nice - Udinese with only a couple of days in between.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 11:09:52 PM »

I only saw the last 10 mins and boy it looked like typical Reja away. But since I was worried very much about this match I'm glad we got 3 points in the end.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 11:16:46 PM »

Honestly, and I know I constantly have weird MOTM choices, but I think Bastos gets my vote with SMS, Leiva and Alberto all close behind. I got annoyed last season with the whole "Bastos can only be used in a back three" spiel but I really do see it now, the guy is an absolute wall, with good positioning, plus he's super chill on the ball too. Really can't fault his performance at all tonight, I thought he was crucial in keeping Bologna so quite up front. Shoutout to Nani too, he did a very good job when he came on of holding the ball up.

Apart from the obvious "we should have closed the game out early" etc etc (which we kind of did in a way...?), I have no other comments to make. Winning games in this manner is good I think. It shows us that we can hold on to a result relatively comfortably, and above all it shows that we can win games with Ciro's goals.

I was cautious before this game, turns out there was no reason to be. Good win  :Esflag:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 11:22:37 PM »

wow, that was close and in our own style we made it difficult for ourselves. instead of leading 4-5:0 the first half, we hoped for the best in the end.... hopefully ciro forgets that game fast

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 01:13:16 AM »

Couple of late night sensations:

- first half an hour were plain and simple one of best Lazio in last six or seven years. Simply brutal to watch and I even have feeling that lads weren't in full speed.
- then inevitable fading in second half, due to tired legs and need to be cautious in defense - everything due to inability to convert chances into goals
- Lulic gave lifeline to Bologna with that unlucky goal in which was one of his better games this season until that moment
- Inzaghi looked bit furious after match giving interviews and I'm one hundred percent sure he was even more furious in dressing room and gave bit of kick in the ass.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 08:54:21 AM »

Yeah, I know most people expected off-field issues to affect the team negatively, but I thought it could help us on the pitch. It would've taken the pressure of getting a result as others would've been blamed if we didn't take three points last night and it would've given the players an incentive to keep pushing, to make sure their hard work doesn't come undone. And Simone Inzaghi knows better than most how it works in Rome.

Obviously the story of the game is that we didn't take our chances, and then managing the game became more difficult. In general, we've managed games well under Inzaghi but we've never looked entirely convincing doing so. To be honest, that goes back further than Inzaghi.

Good win, now on to Benevento  :offlag:

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 08:54:38 AM »

Letís hope Ciros new contract didnt jinx his scoring ability! Na kidding he was just unlucky..
I think best 3 players was Leiva,Parolo,SMS, de Vrij, ops thatís 4..

First 45 i was in football heaven, second half i was nervous as hell! But Bologna is good and our players seemed tired, no wonders about that.
Forza Lazio!

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 11:11:50 AM »

To be fair to Ciro, hitting the post still counts as on target (I think) so all of his 3 post hits were technically on target (I think)  :supsmile:
Pages: [1] 2 3