Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Serie A : Bologna FC - SS Lazio 1-2 , 25/10/2017  (Read 964 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : Bologna FC - SS Lazio 1-2 , 25/10/2017
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 11:33:14 AM »

Some of the stuff I read here is unbelievable. Someone being pissed at Immobile? That has to be crazy.

This guy hit the post twice, not three times, although it seemed like he did but his shot from the right side of the goal went just a bit wide.

You also have to respect how he takes his penalties. He shoots like a man, always goes for power and precision instead of doing something like Dybala who always tries to trick the goalkeeper by looking at the opposite side of the goal to the one he is going to shoot at. Immobile was inches away from scoring a hat trick in the first half last night and I don't understand why you guys are saying he had a bad game.

He can't always hit the target, he isn't Ronaldo.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 11:38:13 AM »

Some of the stuff I read here is unbelievable. Someone being pissed at Immobile? That has to be crazy.

This guy hit the post twice, not three times, although it seemed like he did but his shot from the right side of the goal went just a bit wide.

You also have to respect how he takes his penalties. He shoots like a man, always goes for power and precision instead of doing something like Dybala who always tries to trick the goalkeeper by looking at the opposite side of the goal to the one he is going to shoot at. Immobile was inches away from scoring a hat trick in the first half last night and I don't understand why you guys are saying he had a bad game.

I agree with you, but what if Immobile hadn't scored 17 goals already this season and Lazio hadn't won 12 of 14? Because usually when a player's finishing is off in this forum, it automatically means he had a bad game so I don't mind if people are harsh on Ciro today - at least it's consistent.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 11:50:30 AM »

I agree with you, but what if Immobile hadn't scored 17 goals already this season and Lazio hadn't won 12 of 14? Because usually when a player's finishing is off in this forum, it automatically means he had a bad game so I don't mind if people are harsh on Ciro today - at least it's consistent.

That would be a different story. But still, I think Sile said this already, it's better to miss a penalty in this kind of games than in an important one. I was actually waiting for him to miss a penalty, he has been taking them very well but you just can't always score. And when a player hits the post from a penalty it's always easier for me to get over it then if he was to shoot in the middle like a pussy.

His movement was very good. I think he has a good game. I agree with you that his job is to score from these situations but when you hit the post twice and your third shot goes inches away from the goal you cannot say he had a bad game.

Also an interesting situation when Lulic scored. His feet were onside but his upper body was offside, including his head which he scored with. So this is the same situation like Cagliari had against us and their goal was ruled out.

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 11:58:16 AM »

:bravo:
I think that those are pissed just becouse they wan't to write something but they don't know what so let's get on the leading scorer in Europe. Everybody has a bad day so does he but he fought the whole game and try to contribute to our win. And then some people here start what if..., what if... Well I read somewhere that Catania almost brougt Messi at some point, so do you guys imagine what would be with club Catania if they brougt him... I get the feeling that some here wanted to change Inzaghi after the draw against Spal as I can remember, than give a Immobile rest after yesterday game and he struck a post twice. It's easy to train the team in front of the computer (that is why I lough when our Dinho gives his prefered line up and Inzaghi is the one who is with players every day, btw Dinho where are you I missed you this time :beer:)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 12:05:58 PM »

Who appears to be mad at ciro. I'm seeing jokes and posts about him being unlucky.

No one in their right mind is pissed off with him, everyone can have a bad game and to be honest it was his first in a very long time.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2017, 12:19:07 PM »

Who appears to be mad at ciro. I'm seeing jokes and posts about him being unlucky.

Yeah, but when your first comment after the game is 'awful finishing', it's not particularly clear. And there were plenty of comments during the game, fun or otherwise, that suggest people felt he could be doing better.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2017, 12:24:02 PM »

Actually the thing that was fresh in my mind when I made that post was parolo receiving a killer pass and managing to fu ck it up in a nonchalant and sloppy fashion.

But yeah over all the team displayed poor finishing last night, I don't think a lot of people will disagree with me on that. Ciro could and should have scored a goal last night, but better that happened last night than in some other match where we end up needing his goal.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 02:26:39 PM »

No one in their right mind is pissed off with him, everyone can have a bad game and to be honest it was his first in a very long time.

Haha yeah i was wondering that as well, who or where does it say someone being mad at Ciro?
Itís really impossible to be mad at him, itís impossible not to love him!
Against modern football!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2017, 09:11:29 PM »

Immobile-Lulic ?
 They give 100 % last night,both of them was unlucky.
 It's good that we win this one ....everybody are happy.
 But,why nobody mentioned Ciro and his ability to put himself in goal chances, he isnt waiting for easy ball-he put himself on fire(escape the offside trap,been active during the actions.....
 And sometimes (last night)he was simply unlucky. If he will miss in the way of (example) vs Bologna last season (5 siter) this will be different story.
 He create a chances from nothing-respect that :
 - verona
 -milan (assist)
 -penalty vs Cagliari
 -Juve.....
 I was more surprised how Nani great 15 min goes in silence.

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2017, 09:55:16 PM »

Do you think Nani is ever going to be used and play like a real player? Or he is just to waste time in games.
I mean can we expect him to come in and be like anderson for example?
Because i dont see a hunger to play good in him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3