Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A: Benevento Lazio, Sunday, 29-10-2017  (Read 1816 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Benevento Lazio, Sunday, 29-10-2017
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 08:45:16 PM »

I'd like to see Murgia here and also Nene. A weaker opponent is what Nene needs. Let's see some of that magic.

The game against Nice is why Inzaghi should rest some players. Winning at home against them means we won the group and can play against Zulte and Vitesse with Primavera players.

I notice you write Nene all the time, any reason for this or just damn autocorrect?  :beer:

I already wrote about this, but don't know where.

There is a man called Milan Zivadinovic, he is a Serbian football expert. While talking about Portugal in a TV show during the EUROs he says that Nene, who played as LB for Man City, is an amazing player. Me and my friends were stoned while watching this idiot and burst into laughter. Don't forget that he is an expert. And he actually called him N'ne, trying to sound smart.

Since then, Nani became Nene.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 10:22:07 PM »

Benevento - Lazio 0 - 1 (Immobile 90+3 R.)

You've failed to account for the fact both Cataldi and Lombardi will score against us  :vcool:

Point for you, my good sire. I completely forgot about them  :razz:

Fixed version:

Benevento - Lazio 1 -2 (Lombardi 67' - Cataldi 82' (AG), Immobile 90+3' (R.))
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 01:33:47 AM »

They have to move forward with zero points, a draw gives them nothing.
Wich is way i'm guessing Lazio will get space.

0-4

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 09:35:13 AM »

We are playing the weakest side in Serie A in ages and even for this game, I dont feel that a win for Lazio is guaranteed!  :supsmile:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:37:25 AM by hamid »
we breathe LAZIO

emhad

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 11:00:54 AM »

Are we allowed to predict the score today?  :supsmile:
I was there when Lazio Scudetto, and i was there when Lazio battle for relegation, I am Laziale since 1997...Forza LAZIO! Forza Lazio Indonesia!!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2017, 11:18:14 AM »

:razz:

I remember years ago when we had Benevento in the Coppa, I got criticised for predicting the game would finish 5-1... and it finished 5-1.

So as much as I am aware many people don't like predictions because they are superstitious, well, the superstition here means you have to predict the score against Benevento, no?  :whistle:

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2017, 12:23:59 PM »

I remember years ago when we had Benevento in the Coppa, I got criticised for predicting the game would finish 5-1... and it finished 5-1.

So as much as I am aware many people don't like predictions because they are superstitious, well, the superstition here means you have to predict the score against Benevento, no?  :whistle:

Hehe yes, I remember Ermetico being superstitious of predicting the score back in the days. Was almost rule number 1 when you were welcomed to the forum  :razz:
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2017, 12:54:04 PM »

I'd like to see Murgia here and also Nene. A weaker opponent is what Nene needs. Let's see some of that magic.

The game against Nice is why Inzaghi should rest some players. Winning at home against them means we won the group and can play against Zulte and Vitesse with Primavera players.

I notice you write Nene all the time, any reason for this or just damn autocorrect?  :beer:

Is Neto even registered?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 01:34:43 PM »

Hehe yes, I remember Ermetico being superstitious of predicting the score back in the days. Was almost rule number 1 when you were welcomed to the forum  :razz:

And it still should be.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2017, 01:39:27 PM »

In general, I agree. I'm not superstitious in the slightest, but scoreline predictions do drive me up the wall  :supsmile:

Lose this game, and while you all vent on the forum, I'll be finding Akha's home address  :beer:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8