Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio Udinese, Sunday, 05-11-2017  (Read 2922 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Lazio Udinese, Sunday, 05-11-2017
« on: November 02, 2017, 10:52:40 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 04:32:45 PM by LaziAli »
Unity in Diversity

Skenderbeu

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: Lazio Udinese, Sunday, 05-11-2017
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 12:52:17 PM »

DAAAJE LAZIO!!! 

We are in great form, we skip through the teams with great tactics, I feel we are Irriducibili for real on pitch = unbeatable!!
Give me three points so we can see Sweden kick Italy out and then it's derby time.

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 03:06:11 PM »

Our Luis Alberto has been called up for NT for Spain. I'm sorry to put it here but I don't won't to look for his thread so I just put it here. Hope you're OK.  :fingerup:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 03:19:05 PM »

Our Luis Alberto has been called up for NT for Spain. I'm sorry to put it here but I don't won't to look for his thread so I just put it here. Hope you're OK.  :fingerup:

I think you'd have been quicker finding his thread than explaining the reason for posting that news here  :razz:

Goes without saying we should win this one, but the most important thing is to keep our focus. Very easy for players to take their eyes off the ball, especially with many facing career milestones next week when they go on international duty.

de Paul going up against Lulic is potentially troublesome. If Udinese threaten us, I suspect it's with de Paul getting the better of Lulic.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 05:23:47 PM »

I suspect some help in the table this weekend.  Some positive thinking, Torino will trouble Inter, Napoli will struggle against a determined Chievo and Pioli will do us a favour against a 'to confident' Merda.

Then next game we win the derby and become 2nd.

:twinkle:

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 06:58:27 PM »

I suspect some help in the table this weekend.  Some positive thinking, Torino will trouble Inter, Napoli will struggle against a determined Chievo and Pioli will do us a favour against a 'to confident' Merda.

That's the positive thinking which I'm looking for. :winner: Go Evesto and Lazio :supsmile:

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 08:15:02 PM »

I hope so too. Some day must be that day where some loose points. And it is better them, not us... :supsmile:

Though I feel much more comfortable 3rd place behind typical Rubentus and Napoli and don't have pressure on the team that early... scudetto Talk is tooooo early but media will automatically try to talk that into our heads... that can be distracting at some point and pay back costly.

I feel better "close" to the top, Keeping the pace of them and getting distance to 5th place  :fingerup: :stendrm:

And getting Inter for third would be nice.. :sciarpa05:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:16:42 PM by Don »
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 09:20:57 PM »

Ciro couldn't train fully today and experienced pain in the tigh.
They will asses further tomorrow but it imo would be foolish to think this will suddenly disappear overnight.
It's a risk but a sincerly hope they rest him fully.

Caicedo is going to have to show some finishing skill or if not maybe Palombi for a chance to play at point.

blue_sky

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 05:22:50 AM »

Am I the one who expect to win with ugly way with tight score or draw?
We are under the spot media intention and talk to much about Scudetto or CL where we don't have experience to face that kind of pressure.
I remembered this situation when we were under Petkovic. We were until October or November I guess in top three and in the of season we were just fifth or sixth as I remembered

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 10:27:44 AM »

It's highly unlikely that Immobile won't make Udinese and Caicedo plays instead because Caicedo came out of the Nice game with an issue which I would assume makes him an even greater doubt than Ciro.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17