Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio – Udinese, Sunday, 05-11-2017  (Read 2923 times)

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Lazio – Udinese, Sunday, 05-11-2017
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2017, 05:33:59 PM »

A friend told me Curva Nord is open tommorow? Is that true, i thought the sentence was 2 games ban for Curva Nord but he said a court ruled that Curva Nord will be open tommorow? Ofcourse i believe him but i cant find this news anywhere but someone here must know?

And if that's the case, i wonder how they will punish us on the other case (Anne Frank stickers)?

I hope Immobile can play 45 mins, i hope we can score quick and sub him quick..
Forza Lazio!

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2017, 05:36:48 PM »

A friend told me Curva Nord is open tommorow? Is that true, i thought the sentence was 2 games ban for Curva Nord but he said a court ruled that Curva Nord will be open tommorow? Ofcourse i believe him but i cant find this news anywhere but someone here must know?

And if that's the case, i wonder how they will punish us on the other case (Anne Frank stickers)?

I hope Immobile can play 45 mins, i hope we can score quick and sub him quick..

Curva Maestrelli will be open for those who posses season ticket for Curva Nord. Curva Nord is closed for Udinese match.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 05:43:38 PM »

Ok thanks for answer
Forza Lazio!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 07:14:52 PM »

There is no need to risk with Ciro.
 Nani-or Palombi...could be enough for match like vs udinese.
 Btw nice chance for our captain to play one of two role's he didn't until now(striker &GK)  :twinkle:
 Early goal and easy counters is what we need.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 07:28:54 PM »

Immobile got through today's session without a problem and is set to start, but he will have to pass fitness tests in the morning. If he can't start, Nani slots in. It's the usual XI.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 07:38:05 PM »

Immobile got through today's session without a problem and is set to start, but he will have to pass fitness tests in the morning. If he can't start, Nani slots in. It's the usual XI.

Great news.  :beer:

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 07:42:15 PM »

Great news.  :beer:

Already getting excited for tomorrow...
One party away and we are cheering infront of our tvs again... great season so far gives me a feeling of invulnerability and pride...

Will also take a closer look at Torino Inter before, praying for an ugly 1-0 .... this time against Spalletti!  :razz:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2017, 01:15:17 PM »

I don't want to get ahead of myself here because I'm not expecting this game to be a walk in the park, however, today wouldn't be a bad opportunity to hand out a debut or two.

I understand Inzaghi has been using subs in games where the result isn't in doubt to put minutes into legs of important players, but with an international break looming, there's not much to be gained with that approach. Almost everyone will be playing for their nation over the next couple of weeks.

Just throwing it out there. If the Portuguese kids don't get minutes in these situations, when do they play?

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2017, 02:03:49 PM »

I don't want to get ahead of myself here because I'm not expecting this game to be a walk in the park, however, today wouldn't be a bad opportunity to hand out a debut or two.

I understand Inzaghi has been using subs in games where the result isn't in doubt to put minutes into legs of important players, but with an international break looming, there's not much to be gained with that approach. Almost everyone will be playing for their nation over the next couple of weeks.

Just throwing it out there. If the Portuguese kids don't get minutes in these situations, when do they play?
...when Inzaghi feels, they are "ready" to play...🤔
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 02:05:08 PM »

LAZIO (3-5-1-1) - Strakosha; Bastos, de Vrij, Radu; Marusic, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic, Lulic; Luis Alberto; Immobile. A disp. Vargic, Guerrieri, Mauricio, Luiz Felipe, Patric, Basta, Lukaku, Murgia, Jordao, Neto, Nani, Palombi. All. Inzaghi.

Indisponibili: Felipe Anderson, Wallace, Caicedo.
Squalificati: nessuno
Diffidati: nessuno

UDINESE (4-4-2) - Bizzarri; Larsen, Danilo, Samir, Ali Adnan; De Paul, Balic, Barak, Jankto; Perica, Maxi López. A disp. Scuffet, Borsellini, Bochniewicz, Nuytinck, Stryger, Pezzella, Widmer, Balic, Ingelsson, Pontisso, Bajic, Ewandro, Lasagna, Matos. All. Delneri.

Indisponibili: Hallfredsson, Behrami, Angella
Squalificati: nessuno
Diffidati: nessuno

Ciro starting, lets hope he's fit and ready to kick ass. I want a good performance today so we can carry that confidence with us to the derby..Forza ragazzi!
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17