Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Awesome sporting moments  (Read 140 times)

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
Awesome sporting moments
« on: November 05, 2017, 08:56:12 AM »

There's an event on at the moment in Australia and New Zealand called the Rugby League World Cup, which I'm sure none of you are interested in.

However, last night Tonga and Samoa played each other and there was a really cool moment before hand. It IMO made the All Blacks' haka look second rate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vXY1j9QHn0

I went to Tonga last year and the people are among the friendliest I've ever met anywhere in the world.
This year at the world cup, a lot of top players who were born in Australia and NZ of islander descent have chosen to play for their traditional homeland so the teams are a lot stronger. It'd be amazing if one day they could take up our sport properly as they have rugby.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Awesome sporting moments
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 09:11:38 AM »

There's an event on at the moment in Australia and New Zealand called the Rugby League World Cup, which I'm sure none of you are interested in.

Any sport the Irish play the Italians and win, I'm interested in  :whistle:

I like watching Rugby League, but not really into it as such because it's just not popular here, but that was a cool moment.

Funnily enough, they're running a TV series here in the run up to Christmas on Ireland's greatest sporting moments. So that might give me some inspiration for this thread.
Pages: [1]