Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Serie A: AS Roma – Lazio, Saturday, 18-11-2017  (Read 4309 times)

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: AS Roma – Lazio, Saturday, 18-11-2017
« Reply #160 on: November 18, 2017, 08:11:49 PM »

We lost it in midfield today. SMS was good, but Parolo was visibly exhausted and Leiva just didn't perform.
It was ridiculous to keep playing it out from the back when it was clear that we were second best in midfield, and our tiki taka nonsense and poor passing allowed them too much possession as a result, and the anonymity of the midfield led Nainggolan to waltz through and score.

This one particularly hurts. Particularly against a painfully ordinary Merda performance. And time wasting by OURSELVES in the last two minutes. Ridiculous.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #161 on: November 18, 2017, 08:16:41 PM »

We (almost) lost it with switch off during first couple of minutes into second half, but however conceded two goals, which is usually lead good enough to cruise any match - for Derby even more good. Perhaps first half looked bit scrappy, but I think that we controlled game flow very well. Then happened what happened in first 10 minutes of second half.

Match was set for draw and both coaches would be happy, but boys slipped it. Shame, but it was similar to last season first Derby and I'm certainly hoping that we will see what Lazio usually do after lost Derby - even better performance in next rounds.

Won't comment Rocchi, but will say that he's on pair with Tagliavento and Banti in ability to twist match in one manner or other. And will stop there.

Anyway :offlag:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 08:19:55 PM by Crni Đorđe »
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2017, 08:32:00 PM »

I am sure if it was for example Pioli instead of inzaghi as our coach, when we were 2-0 down we would have conceded one or two more goals and suffered a heavy defeat.

But even though we were not good tonight, Inzaghi somehow changed the flow of the game with two good subs and we got back into the game.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 08:34:43 PM by hamid »
we breathe LAZIO

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #163 on: November 18, 2017, 08:36:41 PM »

It's time to put Lulic on the bench couple of games and give his place to Lukaku.
My worry is how this result will affect Parolo and Ciro, losing two major games in period of couple of days must get in their heads.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2017, 08:41:06 PM »

And after the final whistle, their disgusting coach went and shook hands with Bastos, somehow thanking him for their victory!!!  :ohnoo:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 09:17:29 PM by hamid »
we breathe LAZIO

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2017, 09:15:55 PM »

Disappointed not to get a point today, but I did expect a poor game after the international break. We missed the legs today. the lads tried and did what they could, but you can see that merda's players were more in shape. I liked the way Immobile went to thank Curva at the end.

The only positives were Lukaku (who is developing into a good player) and the fact that Felipe will be back soon and we will get some creativity boost in front.

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2017, 09:48:52 PM »

Lukaku outperformed Lulic, I hope we see more of him. I can't wait to see Anderson take hold of right wing.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2017, 10:22:21 PM »

Disappointed match. Midfield failed, we leave to many space for them.
 Dzeko two chances and Strakosha saved us, Ciro should leave the header to Lulic who was in better position.
 Strakosha-Bastos the best in first half.
 We can blame all night long Bastos but it wasn't his duty to keep the ball and start the actions, someone else should do this-and didn't do(de Vrij).
 Like Wallace mistake from past ...it was clear that their pressure was strong and we shouldn't risk in that way. More easy way to end this conversation is to put all the blame to Bastos.
 Marusic was good in first half in attacking duty's, nowhere in defense. One good cross to Ciro in first half and some runs(won the corner)-but nothing serious.
 The first goal came after Bastos foul, but we forget that Marusic was simply spectator ,leaving Kolarov to gets in our box easily.
 Second goal came after Radu complicated and gives ball to DV who follow to Bastos and Bastos lose it. Why ball to Bastos? DV duty is to start the actions,cover his teammates....why Radu didn't give the ball forward or left ???!!!!!!
 Not just Bastos, for me personaly Radu-DV are guilty for the second goal.
 Bastos isnt the man who start the actions,hold the ball, no Bastos is player who wins duel(what he did). I dont Blame DV becouse he lose Dzeko after corner kick in first half when Strakosha save us(this isnt his strong side) but I blame him that in pussy way(together with Radu) put Bastos in fire knowing that this is his dark side. DV was one of my favorite players just for that(keeping responsibility on his shoulder)-but last night !!!!
 Alberto ? Nowhere in first half(except when need to took corner kick)....minus one player in midfield, that was reason why they made a pressure on us.
 Leiva was very good, but the we missed Alberto(who was Cataldi last night-hide) and after Bastos steal the ball and give to Leiva....Leiva couldn't found Alberto ! This means : No action from our side.
 Lets blame Bastos for this also- its so easy !
 After 2-0 Lukaku-Nani changed the game. Penalty and 2-1...enough time to gets back, but : no action.
 No idea, good cross from Bastos but to many merda players,Parolo shot was near, Ciro without idea.
 MOTM-LUKAKU
Flop of the match - Alberto(Probably I will be only one)
 Heads up and gets back with three points vs Fiorentina.
  :offlag:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2017, 10:47:19 PM »

Beautiful choreography for Gabriele Sandri

Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2017, 11:11:57 PM »

Getting really tired with the same old story in these derbies. Like every single year someone in defense just gives up a stupid penalty. Our boys didnt even show up to play so it didnt matter anyway.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:15:20 PM by inhocsignovinces »
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]