Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Serie A : AS Roma - SS Lazio 2-1 , 18/11/2017  (Read 1438 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : AS Roma - SS Lazio 2-1 , 18/11/2017
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 06:20:04 PM »

It was analysed on Sky later on, I did not see any replay of it during the game either.

And you could see it was a clear penalty? I figured it was a penalty as Inzaghi, Bastos and the Lazio media didn't suggest otherwise.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 06:33:34 PM »

They showed it during the half time but I cannot find it anywhere on youtube right know. At that time it looked to me as a clear penalty, during the game - not so much.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2017, 07:12:01 PM »

I want to see half a second before that giffy started. Not sure if it was a pk as no decent replay is available.

Time to move on!
FORZA LAZIO!

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2017, 07:25:29 PM »

Regardless of the call, you just can't tackle recklessly like that in the box, especially against 1927 in a derby. As I remember, he was running straight into Sergej with the ball on his weak foot. and would have been cleanly tackled from the front. Silly foul.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:27:13 PM by stefano_40 »
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2017, 07:34:20 PM »

Clearly not. Again, as was already visable with the 'collapse' against Napoli.  Scudetto challengers, i've never believed in that for a second.  Yes we looked good 1st half against Napoli and beat Juve in Torino but that win (no matter how great it was and still is) had much luck involved on our side. 

I'm with you. There's a certain resilience lacking in this Lazio. Benevento could put out their reserves and play them all out of position, and they should still avoid conceding 3 times in 5 minutes against Napoli.

And it wasn't too different yesterday. See, I agree with everyone that a couple of individual mistakes made the difference. But there's another aspect to this - EDF targeted Bastos and Marusic. They concentrated almost all their attacks down that side of the pitch. And when the pressure is too much and we concede, there's an onus on Inzaghi and the entire team to keep us in the game. Others should be making sure Bastos doesn't find himself making another error shortly afterwards and more to the point, it wasn't Bastos' fault we were outnumbered as Nainggolan scored.

The obvious counter-argument to my point is that we were 1-0 down to Juve and turned it around. But here's the thing - I think Juve have a similar issue and had it against us. They go 1-0 down to Samp, they make it 3-0 and decide to start playing when the pressure is off. As a team, this Lazio need to realise we've got to hang in games.

Regardless of the call, you just can't tackle recklessly like that in the box, especially against 1927 in a derby. As I remember, he was running straight into Sergej with the ball on his weak foot. and would have been cleanly tackled from the front. Silly foul.

That's my take on it too. He had to stay on his feet there and make it difficult enough to give SMS the chance to intervene. Inzaghi has to tell these lads that they can't go swinging their legs around in the box against 1927. That's the first thing I'd have said to Wallace after last year's Derby and it's something I'd repeat to everyone before every Derby. You have to wonder if Inzaghi ever said anything like that.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2017, 01:08:55 PM »

Inzaghi should have plan-b.
 I'm really ok with him,great season so far.....
 But we should consider 4 men backlines.
 Our midfield need to create more.
 FA-Nani can give more to the team in attac than Marusic-Lulic. So there's no need to build the gameplan in wingers(rb-lb) when we can use proven players.
 Nani should start next match, his pressence in team create pressure for opponents.
 And Inzaghi need to try with Lulic in midfield,Lukaku deserves more chance.
 Out of topic-but I see that with those simply moves we could easily won the derby.
 Btw, not EDF but every coach in serie-a plays vs us a pressing in Bastos. Milan-Juve-Cagliari-Genoa....this isn't something new.
 This is Bastos weak point,same as DV weak ones to mark the player in box(Dzeko...last season Icardi-Higuain-Dzeko.....).
 Inzaghi is forced to 3 men backline in absence of Wallace. All of our defenders have their duty's :
 -Dv to took the ball, cover the others
 -Bastos to handlle on with opponents best striker,duels with them
 -Radu to run foreard with the ball and cover Lulic....
 Bastos made mistakes becouse DV-Radu failed in their duty's.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 06:39:50 PM »

Merda fined 2500 euro for the ballboys delaying the game. So it's not just us who noticed.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 10:06:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/rigorepaariomma/videos/494707100899021/?hc_ref=ARQMG1ged4g1oc_WDLmltpLXCY61gUGbA0CqnhzymvbAfBnYHDWN8fsLl7T20tVB354&fref=gs&hc_location=group

3 days after the derby finaly a good replay of the situation. clearly there is no penalty:

1. if bastos makes any contact with kolarov, its with kolarov left foot, with which, after "the contact" kolarov makes a step towards the ball. if there is any sufficient contact between the two, that would not be possible.
2. it is obvious bastos stops the movement of his right leg precisely not to make contact with kolarov!!!

if there is any contact it is not sufficient for a penalty, it was a clear dive and it is still beyond me how can you not go to review the situation by yourself in such a game

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2017, 10:24:02 PM »

Merda fined 2500 euro for the ballboys delaying the game. So it's not just us who noticed.

Wich they will pay with a big smile.  :twinkle:        :stendrm:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2017, 10:42:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/rigorepaariomma/videos/494707100899021/?hc_ref=ARQMG1ged4g1oc_WDLmltpLXCY61gUGbA0CqnhzymvbAfBnYHDWN8fsLl7T20tVB354&fref=gs&hc_location=group

3 days after the derby finaly a good replay of the situation. clearly there is no penalty:

1. if bastos makes any contact with kolarov, its with kolarov left foot, with which, after "the contact" kolarov makes a step towards the ball. if there is any sufficient contact between the two, that would not be possible.
2. it is obvious bastos stops the movement of his right leg precisely not to make contact with kolarov!!!

if there is any contact it is not sufficient for a penalty, it was a clear dive and it is still beyond me how can you not go to review the situation by yourself in such a game

Bastos clearly kicks the back of Kolarov's leg with some force. Only Kolarov knows if it was enough to put him on the ground or not.

I'd like to think I'm as emotionally attached to this team as anyone and there's no part of me that has any time for Kolarov, but I see little point in looking for excuses three days later.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5