Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: UEFA Europa League: Lazio - Vitesse, Thursday, 23-11-2017  (Read 1426 times)

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: UEFA Europa League: Lazio - Vitesse, Thursday, 23-11-2017
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 09:42:28 AM »

Now after the derby loss and that extra Udine game to Play in january... it could be so important to save energy in EL...

Glad, now, that we are through...
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »

Now after the derby loss and that extra Udine game to Play in january... it could be so important to save energy in EL...

Glad, now, that we are through...

We've 10 games to play between now and at the end of the year. If we don't give all our key players the night off, then we're going to have to consider rotating for league games and the Coppa. I don't fancy playing Inter at the San Siro after Christmas with anyone having played 10 games in 6 weeks.

I'm eagerly anticipating training reports. I want to see plenty of Primavera names.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2017, 05:20:06 PM »

Reports from the training today suggests that the probable formation I lined up yesterday almost is going to be the expected on Thursday. Only difference is Luis Alberto playing Leivas position. Which surprises me, but as Immobile, Radu and Leiva today all trained in the gym it probably means that Leiva isn't 100 %.

Still room for adjustments the two upcoming days, something I hope as I don't necessarily want Luis Alberto playing on Thursday. Maybe he'll just get an hour though.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 05:25:32 PM »

Oh btw, sorry for the double post, only Miceli and Javorcic trained with the first team today, so probably not the big Primavera test this one.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »

Palombi could start upfront with Nani, that could be fun
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 06:44:08 PM »

Oh btw, sorry for the double post, only Miceli and Javorcic trained with the first team today, so probably not the big Primavera test this one.

And as far as I'm aware, Javorcic can't be called up so it's literally just Miceli from the Primavera. Since he's probably our greatest hope in that team, that might actually be encouraging.

Palombi could start upfront with Nani, that could be fun

Hopefully. I think both players enjoy having a striker partner and maybe that pairing will bring both of them along.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 07:24:58 PM »

Strakosha, Patric, Luiz Felipe, Bastos, Di Gennaro, Murgia, Lukaku, Marusic, Nene, Palombi, Caicedo.

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 07:34:48 PM »

Caicedo is out injured and Di Grnarro might be out too, not sure on the latter.

Vargiz has to be given minutes, znd I would also field basta over Marusic and switch him with Patric.
FORZA LAZIO!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2017, 07:41:47 PM »

Strakosha isn't expected to be called up. He was playing with an injury at the weekend, they won't risk him again.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2017, 07:46:07 PM »

Injured or not he was awful. Again he let the penalty taker break his concentration with the retarded run up.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7