Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: UEFA Europa League: Lazio - Vitesse, Thursday, 23-11-2017  (Read 1424 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: UEFA Europa League: Lazio - Vitesse, Thursday, 23-11-2017
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2017, 07:46:02 PM »

Hell of a striker man, jeez!      :sciarpa05:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2017, 07:52:29 PM »

Anyone have a good stream? I've given up finding a good one now..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2017, 07:53:15 PM »

An expected first half. Vitesse seems toothless.

We had some rather big gaps in the central midfield, seems Murgia is pushed down as regista now to cover for that, makes sense as Luis Alberto was way too offensive in that position.

Crecco doesn't seem like an asset for this team, Palombi is doing fine, if he just scored that goal his game what already be stellar.

It does say a lot though that it's Luis Alberto and Basta pushing for the goals, it seems we have a big gap between our best players and our most average players.

Nani and Lukaku isn't profiting of their chances from first minute yet, hopefully they step up in second half.

Last but not least - Luiz Felipe. Starting really to enjoy this kid. Yes, he did a stupid tackle that resulted in the FK, but his reaction after his warrior tackle was perfect. Reminded me of Dias' grinta. Too bad he isn't left footed as he would be more useful for this side, but if we can keep him the coming years we have a star in the making.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2017, 07:55:25 PM »

Luis Alberto scores a fairly spectacular goal after forcing Inzaghi to change tactics less than 20 minutes into the game with his constant attempts to give Vitesse the win. Weird half from him and it should put an end to the holding midfielder experiment.

I'm quietly of the opinion that those calling for Lukaku to take Lulic's place in the team are being very premature and having seen him owned by his man for 45 minutes, I feel vindicated. Luiz Felipe is lucky to be on the pitch in more than one sense of the word, although his talent is apparent. Nani and Basta clearly need these minutes, they're just not sharp. Vargic and Bastos didn't do themselves any favours on the goal we conceded.

Murgia has done well so far, Palombi has been lively and Crecco has done nothing to draw ire so far. Patric having a very decent game.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2017, 08:01:57 PM »

Anyone have a good stream? I've given up finding a good one now..

http://portalzuca.com/tv/asa.html

works fine for me so far

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2017, 08:04:12 PM »

Agree with the posts above.  Luckely Inzaghi pulled Alberto away from the DM spot, otherwise Vitesse would have been in for a big win possibly.  Murgia doing okay now. 

Crecco indeed out of his league completely, he has no future here.  Palombi for just coming out of injury an no playtime doing reasonably okay.  Lukaku's limits very visable when there's no superior players close to him.  Vargic also looking slow and uncertain.

I'm starting to feel okay with the fact that Luiz Felipe would go to Salernitana to gain more playtime.
Patric indeed again very motivated.

Basta won't last 90min, he's sweating and gasping for breath like no other.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2017, 08:05:53 PM »

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2017, 08:11:30 PM »

Nani injured, fu ck sake. January can't come soon enough..

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2017, 08:27:15 PM »

It makes me mad how Lulic sometimes passes the ball carelessly just to pass responsibility.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]