Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Europa League : SS Lazio - Vitesse Arnhem 1-1 , 23/11/2017  (Read 558 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Europa League : SS Lazio - Vitesse Arnhem 1-1 , 23/11/2017
« on: November 23, 2017, 06:31:25 PM »

SS Lazio - Vitesse Arnhem  1-1

*13' Linssen (FK)
*42' Luis Alberto (Basta)

subs: Lulic (Nani), Marusic (Luis Alberto), Miceli (Basta)
subs: Dabo (Lelieveld), Castaignos (Matavz), Bergen (Rashica)

highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/uefa-europa-league/23-11-2017-lazio-vitesse-europa-league.html

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1239060/MatchReport/Europe-UEFA-Europa-League-2017-2018-Lazio-Vitesse
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 06:57:50 PM by LaziAli »

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
Re: Europa League : SS Lazio - Vitesse Arnhem 1-1 , 23/11/2017
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 09:00:25 PM »

hoping that nani injuries wasnt anything serious

and we should put more B reserves on the bench, oh well maybe last group match

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 09:04:56 PM »

*13' Linssen (FK)

subs: Lulic (Nani), Marusic (Basta), Miceli (Luis Alberto)

Marusic for Luis Alberto
Miceli for Basta
Unity in Diversity

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 09:16:54 PM »

Please never use Alberto on the DM position again Inzaghi!

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 09:20:25 PM »

*13' Linssen (FK)

subs: Lulic (Nani), Marusic (Basta), Miceli (Luis Alberto)

Marusic for Luis Alberto
Miceli for Basta

Guess i was confused with all the excitement ...  :roll_eyes:

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 09:21:46 PM »

Hehe yes, no more experiments. Murgia on the other hand had a decent match in that position, but difficult to evaluate against a team like Vitesse.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 09:25:27 PM »

Hehe yes, no more experiments. Murgia on the other hand had a decent match in that position, but difficult to evaluate against a team like Vitesse.

Yes but if it can't work for 20min against Vitesse it won't work against opponents of the level we are used to.  I still can't believe he decided to try again after SPAL nearly got the better of us on our own field.

Anyhow we got to see later on that Murgia can do a reasonable job on that position, wich is not really a surprise.

Shame he didn't bring Miceli sooner, hard to form an opinion with that few balltouches.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 09:44:10 PM »

Yes but if it can't work for 20min against Vitesse it won't work against opponents of the level we are used to.  I still can't believe he decided to try again after SPAL nearly got the better of us on our own field.

Anyhow we got to see later on that Murgia can do a reasonable job on that position, wich is not really a surprise.

Shame he didn't bring Miceli sooner, hard to form an opinion with that few balltouches.

Yeah, you're right.

But I do believe we'll see the experiment with Luis Alberto as DM again in the future as Inzaghi literally just said that this match was difficult as we didn't play with any motivation. So his argument would be next time: I couldn't use the match against Vitesse, as we didn't go all in.

I love Inzaghi and want to see him long term here, and I'd like to evolve a uterus so I could carry his babies, but I don't like that some matches he accepts switch off the 'motivation button'. It's is like the last match against Crotone last season. Playing a team with no motivation whatsoever. It's not fair towards the fans who shows up.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 10:02:22 PM »

Yeah, you're right.

But I do believe we'll see the experiment with Luis Alberto as DM again in the future as Inzaghi literally just said that this match was difficult as we didn't play with any motivation. So his argument would be next time: I couldn't use the match against Vitesse, as we didn't go all in.

I love Inzaghi and want to see him long term here, and I'd like to evolve a uterus so I could carry his babies, but I don't like that some matches he accepts switch off the 'motivation button'. It's is like the last match against Crotone last season. Playing a team with no motivation whatsoever. It's not fair towards the fans who shows up.

Inzaghi will never say in front of the mike that Alberto can handle the DM position, he was obligated to take a different turn.  I don't think he'll be trying him there again.

Motivation enough from players needing to take this chance to show themselves to the coach, but the quality was simply not there.  Crecco and Palombi not for this level.  Patric, Murgia & Ramos showed they are able enough.  Lukaku also showed he can't cut it without better players surrounding him.  Inzaghi learned from this evening i'm sure.

If we ever see Alberto start DM again i'm going to be very badly surprised in Inzaghi.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:04:01 PM by Evesto »

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 10:13:28 PM »

I liked the way Luis Felipe played (especially that action when he blocked 2 shots in a row and was proud of it). I also liked the way Bastos was explaining Crecco and Murgia what to do. He seems to be quite influential. I thought Patric and Nani were rather disappointing considering the opponent. Pity that Palombi missed that chance, it would have been a boost for him. But all in all - an average game, our B team would be average in Eredivisie.
Pages: [1] 2 3