Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio Fiorentina, Sunday, 26-11-2017  (Read 1146 times)

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Lazio Fiorentina, Sunday, 26-11-2017
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2017, 06:51:10 PM »

Wasn't a penalty.
He went down too easy.
We should have score another one and bag the game.

Like this we will have to work for the much needed win.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2017, 06:51:59 PM »

That was a penalty, the Viola player didn't touch the ball at all..

Marusic on Simeone.   :twinkle:

Not exactly the same situation for me though. Parolo had the ball in front of him with the defender behind him and no chance of getting the ball unless he tackles. He goes for the tackle or challenge and only hits Parolo, not the ball..For Marusic he's chasing the ball together with Simeone and uses his shoulder, although his shoulder connects with more of Simeone's back than shoulder..

I've seen both these situations result in a penalty call, but for me the challenge on Parolo a more clear foul than the Marusic challenge is..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2017, 06:53:06 PM »

I dunno how you guys feel about this, but I'd like to see Parolo taken off in HT and Murgia playing instead. Parolo looks completely off today and his poor interventions has resulted in two dangerous Viola chances.

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2017, 06:54:56 PM »

Luis alberto having fun in the field so far  :vcool:

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2017, 06:56:43 PM »

I think it was a very stupid decision by Marusic, penalty or not. On the Parolo tackle, I would like to see it again but first impression is that it was not a penalty.

Not that impressed. Luis Alberto has been good and is a joy to watch, but Viola look like they are going to bite back any minute if they keep it up.

FORZA LAZIO!

eleven

• Aquilotto
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2017, 06:59:21 PM »

Worst players of first half Parolo and Immobile (he can make it up by scoring though  :laziostend:)

Was just thinking the same about Murgia coming in for him actually

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2017, 06:59:55 PM »

The Curva situation: because the game against Udinese was cancelled the ban moved to this match. We got a two match ban after the Sassuolo match, which originally should've meant the Curva was empty against Cagliari and Udinese. So now they moved it to today.

Parolo started awful I agree, but he stepped it up during the last 10-15 minutes.

All-in-all a match to be expected the week after a Derby loss. Not too many risks being taken and a very heavy defensive performance so far.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2017, 07:01:05 PM »

I dont like how we started the game, we gave them too much space. Their attacker directly faced our defenders on 3 vs 3 occasions at least two times before we scored, but after we that seemed we started to relax n I hope we can stay focus n no more that tiki taka at the back!

:band04: :band04:
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2017, 07:02:19 PM »

At first Marusic wasn't tracking back at all and they had 2 very dangerous counters, now we settled a bit but they're still pretty dangerous. Don't forget they came back from dead last week, we shouldn't allow them to do so today.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2017, 07:03:39 PM »

I dont like how we started the game, we gave them too much space. Their attacker directly faced our defenders on 3 vs 3 occasions at least two times before we scored, but after we that seemed we started to relax n I hope we can stay focus n no more that tiki taka at the back!

:band04: :band04:

Yeah there was also a situation where Radu pushed forward and left De Vrij and Bastos with 3 Viola players.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5