Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Serie A: Sampdoria Lazio, Sunday, 03-12-2017  (Read 1703 times)

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
Re: Serie A: Sampdoria Lazio, Sunday, 03-12-2017
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2017, 09:23:28 PM »

What are you talking about finishing in the top 4. I still belive we are 4 contenders for the scudeto and if Juve beat Napoli and we win we are back in buisnis.  :beer:

Can never quite tell if your optimism is genuine or an act  :razz:

You're not wrong though. We're not out of any race yet. But that's because it's still November more than anything else. By the end of the year, we could be in the thick of a Scudetto race but equally, we could be staring at a battle to remain in the Top 6 never mind the Top 4. This run of games from the Derby to the end of the year was always going to important.

I never act. :beer: Yea but we could also be champions in may in Seria A or in Europa league. I don't look that far, for me Sampdoria is next and I hope that we Will kick their a.....es and some of our contenders drop points which is going to happen anyway becouse of the game on friday. I just hope that it Will be Napoli so we can get closer to them.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2017, 09:36:23 PM »

We still won all games outside Olimpico this season so let's keep doing it!
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 09:52:13 PM »

Seems preliminary reports suggest that Basta and Wallace will replace Marusic and Bastos for this match.

They are part of the starting 11 so no reason why they would have lost their place after an injury.
Let's face it, Basta & Wallace in defence on the right side against an agressively attacking Sampdoria will be welcome, since opponents nowadays are specificly targeting our right side and Inzaghi also has been trying everything to keep the game on the left.

Exactly, I totally agree. 

To be honest I've really missed the security of having Basta on the right side. Marusic is such a gamble to be honest. Love to let him play against smaller teams and as a boost after an hour. But as a constant start 11 player I do believe Marusic has to evolve - he's on the right track, but not there just yet.

Marusic simply isn't finding himself in defence.  He's uncertain, can't find the right balance.  It's like he can't decide to when is the right time and position to make fysical contact or not.

His stats are good, he looks dependable and certainly been very usefull at times already.  Let's put this season under the definition of getting to know Serie A.  :twinkle:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 09:56:14 PM »

Doria playing Coppa Italia right now, hoping they will be a bit more tired than us this weekend..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 10:00:31 PM »

Doria playing Coppa Italia right now, hoping they will be a bit more tired than us this weekend..

6 benchplayers on the field and 3-0 up at HT.  So the won't burn much extra energy anymore, sadly.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 05:44:58 PM »

Seems preliminary reports suggest that Basta and Wallace will replace Marusic and Bastos for this match.

If this was in the pipeline, it's no longer the case. Wallace couldn't train this afternoon as he had pain in his thigh which will almost certainly end his chance of getting the start and Basta didn't train either.

Same XI as Fiorentina expected to be confirmed for this game. A shot at redemption, I guess.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 05:49:19 PM »

If this was in the pipeline, it's no longer the case. Wallace couldn't train this afternoon as he had pain in his thigh which will almost certainly end his chance of getting the start and Basta didn't train either.

Same XI as Fiorentina expected to be confirmed for this game. A shot at redemption, I guess.

Seems Wallace had a setback on training yes, and Basta maybe some fatigue wich can be normal after not playing that long.  And i must say he ran his ass of the first half against Vitesse.

Maybe they both can start again building up their game at Zulte next week.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 06:14:50 PM »

Devistating schedule coming up starting sunday, a game every 3 to 4 days, 4 in a row.
Samp - Zulte - Atalanta - Cittadella

Luckely no pressure at Zulte, but underestimating a Serie B team in the Coppa can be dangerous.
But i don't think Inzaghi would risk to much.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 09:27:55 AM »

Seems Wallace had a setback on training yes, and Basta maybe some fatigue wich can be normal after not playing that long.  And i must say he ran his ass of the first half against Vitesse.

Maybe they both can start again building up their game at Zulte next week.

Yeah, I read that too. Sucks for Wallace, hopefully it doesn't affect him mentally too much.

I'm still hoping for Basta over Marusic against Sampdoria - I liked in the beginning og the season when we put Lukaku and Marusic on the field after 60 minutes, a great weapon against a tired defense.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2017, 05:38:11 PM »

I hope Basta is ready. Cant imagine Marusic vs Ramires or Alvarez.
 I hope that we will score early goal and than simply score twice until 60 min. The last 30 min we are tired(we need a good result to demotivated Samp players).
 Time for Ciro to score more than one goal.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10