Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Serie A: Sampdoria Lazio, Sunday, 03-12-2017  (Read 1704 times)

Biancocelesti

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Sampdoria Lazio, Sunday, 03-12-2017
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 12:32:48 PM »

Most important game of the season so far, I feel this is a make or break if we want to be in the mix for the CL-spots.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 04:35:24 PM »

Samp is only 3 points behind us and cannot be under estimated. Plus we need to get back on track.

Please show our true colors! :offlag: Even with the away kit

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2017, 10:59:16 AM »

Our form away from Rome is perfect, their home form is perfect. Will something give or will it be a draw. We beat them last season and have a good record against them home and away. We must get back to winning as soon as possible so make it tonight.
 :stendvl:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2017, 04:23:48 PM »

Inter are looking absolutely devastating right now.

Makes you think, with a victory tonight, surely it's a battle between Lazio and 1927 for that 4th Champion's League spot. I don't see Napoli, Juve or Inter dropping off any time soon.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 04:36:09 PM »

Don't worry, we will see real Chievo when they come to Olimpico to play they usual match of the season.  :whistle:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2017, 04:45:23 PM »

Don't worry, we will see real Chievo when they come to Olimpico to play they usual match of the season.  :whistle:
Confused with that post, but I guess I can figure out what you meant
FORZA LAZIO!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2017, 04:49:47 PM »

Makes you think, with a victory tonight, surely it's a battle between Lazio and 1927 for that 4th Champion's League spot. I don't see Napoli, Juve or Inter dropping off any time soon.

For the last six years, we've spoken about a race and identified contenders, but in the end, Juventus win.

With that in mind, Inter and Napoli have as much to prove as Lazio and 1927 and for that matter, Sampdoria. Inter were in this exact position two years ago and failed to even make the Champions League while Napoli have been in this position season in, season out for quite a while and have nothing to show for it and Friday evening is the latest evidence to suggest they're just not going to be good enough.

It's December and there will always be a race in December. I understand the point you are making, but I really think the pecking order is unclear at this point and is not going to become clear in the next few weeks.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2017, 05:21:10 PM »

Tonight is not the worst matchup we're facing. Sure, they look good this season and won against Milan and Juventus at home - but we also did it. They know to open rival and rampage over them - but we also know that. They suffered heavy crash last week - but we also suffered something like crash last week.

Thing is, their attack is not the quickest one. Quagliarella is pain in the ass but he's not one to run through De Vrij and Bastos from 40 meters and to have one-on-one with Strakosha if we play it narrow as we know and with good marking. Zapata is bit of revelation for them, but De Vrij should be able to handle him - he's usually able to handle anybody who's not good with his feet. Would be happier to have Wallace instead of Bastos tonight still.

It's tricky match, but if our defensive block survive first couple of minutes, good things are possible.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2017, 05:47:20 PM »

https://www.soccerpunter.com/referees/277425-Mario-Mazzoleni

This is apparently the referee tonight. Does anyone know why he has refereed so few matches over the years?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2017, 05:59:37 PM »

https://www.soccerpunter.com/referees/277425-Mario-Mazzoleni

This is apparently the referee tonight. Does anyone know why he has refereed so few matches over the years?

Because the website cannot differentiate between Mario and his brother, Paolo, who is the actual referee tonight.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10