Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Serie A : UC Sampdoria - SS Lazio 1-2 , 03/12/2017  (Read 1232 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : UC Sampdoria - SS Lazio 1-2 , 03/12/2017
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 11:14:34 PM »

We still won all games outside Olimpico this season so let's keep doing it!

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »

Important victory! This is how we keep in race for European spot, by beating our direct competitor.
Bastos n Marusic are horrible combination on the right side n Lulic looked more hangover than usual while Lukaku lost his magic. Alberto should shoot more than pass, 2 times he wasted the chance to shot in great situation n lost his moment.
But like I said, this win is important. Lets hope we get it back on track. Forza Lazio!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 11:30:54 PM »

What a game! I am so excited about this squad and cannot wait to see FA and Nani added to it.

For defense, I want to see Luiz Felipe more often on the pitch. With enough game experience he can be a great defender.

Our mid-fielders need more training with heading. Marusic could and Parolo should have scored a header tonight.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:34:45 PM by campiador »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 11:36:49 PM »

Interesting to rewatch the highlights.  After Zapata scores Marusic immediatly turns his head towards Bastos saying with only a look 'why are you also covering Quagliarella when Radu & De Vrij are already on him' ?

:roll_eyes:

Not that Marusic is the flawless defender but i must say that was a little obvious as was thinking thesame right away.

--------------------

Also strange to see Caicedo not reacting at all at first upon receiving the perfect assist from Sergej.  He was just freezing and letting the GK react first.  Luckely Ciro was on the prowl making an effort wich resulted in an eventual tap in for Caicedo.  Very strange situation from the goalscorer.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:40:57 PM by Evesto »

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 11:43:56 PM »

A bit surprised by the negativity on the forum. I thought we played well and were the better team. I was expecting much more from Samp to be honest. Even at 0-1, which came as a bad luck moment when we were dominating the game, I was sure that we will manage to pull back.

I thought Radu was the best from us together with Milinkovic. Parolo was also unstoppable. Immobile was poir and he seems still affected by the missed chances in previous games. I am sure he will get back on track. Bastos was pretty ok until the mistake at the goal, Inzaghi did good to sub him after. Luis Alberto’s shape is slowly going downhill, perfect time for Felipe to come back if you ask me. Happy for Caicedo, but he should have scored directly - imagine that the refree would have whistle an attacking foul at immobile - we would have been all over caicedo for not taking the shot. I guess he thought he was offside for a moment, good that he woke up.

All in all - good result, solid performance.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 11:47:41 PM »

Bastos and Inzaghi's stare though when Bastos sat down on the bench.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Addi1900

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 11:48:14 PM »

Also strange to see Caicedo not reacting at all at first upon receiving the perfect assist from Sergej.  He was just freezing and letting the GK react first.  Luckely Ciro was on the prowl making an effort wich resulted in an eventual tap in for Caicedo.  Very strange situation from the goalscorer.

He must have thought he was offside? Was gonna let the pass go to Immobile, or Immobile shouted that he had it.
Good game from several players, Strakosha, Radu, De Vrij, Sergej, Luis Alberto. I like Marusic but he needs to be more clinical when it comes to attacking. Good technique and first touches from him, but crosses could be better.
I too play the banjo

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 12:02:13 AM »

I still can't believe we scored the goals we scored and missed the chances we missed. It's like opposites day.

SMS has a magic touch, he was driving Samp players mad.
I really don't like seeing Ciro always put into a position where he runs away from the goal with the ball when he finally receives it. We can't always just counter, we need to adapt to his qualities
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 12:09:00 AM »

I really don't like seeing Ciro always put into a position where he runs away from the goal with the ball when he finally receives it. We can't always just counter, we need to adapt to his qualities

That's were Felipe would come in and what we are missing.  Dive into spaces, support the wingers.
Alberto is a different player, doesn't have those fysical assets.

It's good that the table doesn't look to impressive yet, we have a match less and would later on (hopefully) throw on anothet 3 points.  Felipe coming back, Wallace and then another defender in january.  Lazio is not to be counted out of top 3 yet.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 12:52:16 AM »

Interesting to rewatch the highlights.  After Zapata scores Marusic immediatly turns his head towards Bastos saying with only a look 'why are you also covering Quagliarella when Radu & De Vrij are already on him' ?

:roll_eyes:

Not that Marusic is the flawless defender but i must say that was a little obvious as was thinking thesame right away.

--------------------

i am pretty sure bastos was already in the midle and DV runs to double him up and leaves zapata not marked

great spirit otherwise! i almost had a heartattack seeing caicedo freeze on the goal
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6