Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Serie A : UC Sampdoria - SS Lazio 1-2 , 03/12/2017  (Read 1125 times)

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : UC Sampdoria - SS Lazio 1-2 , 03/12/2017
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2017, 09:16:23 PM »

Watched the Caicedo goal several times now and i can't understand any reason to approve his hesitation.
Don't see how he could have tought to be offside, and if so Ciro would have been also.
He gets the ball played to him perfectly, and being a striker i don't get it.  He lets the ball roll past him and even turns in without touching it.  9 times out of 10 the GK picks it up and end of chance, result 1-1.  Luckely yesterday the GK was surprised (i guess) that Caicedo froze and was late to react and by then Ciro was interfering.

If i were him, Ciro could have been shouting all he wanted, being a striker in that position you try and score, it's quit simple. 

I find it very concerning, we were incredibly lucky that that situation still ended with a goal.

I'm not seeing the need for panic. Immobile must have shouted, he might even have shouted that Caicedo was offside and leave it, we don't know.

Regardless of what happened, Inzaghi will tell Caicedo to drill it home next time. It won't happen again.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : UC Sampdoria - SS Lazio 1-2 , 03/12/2017
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2017, 09:19:50 PM »

Watched the Caicedo goal several times now and i can't understand any reason to approve his hesitation.
Don't see how he could have tought to be offside, and if so Ciro would have been also.
He gets the ball played to him perfectly, and being a striker i don't get it.  He lets the ball roll past him and even turns in without touching it.  9 times out of 10 the GK picks it up and end of chance, result 1-1.  Luckely yesterday the GK was surprised (i guess) that Caicedo froze and was late to react and by then Ciro was interfering.

If i were him, Ciro could have been shouting all he wanted, being a striker in that position you try and score, it's quit simple. 

I find it very concerning, we were incredibly lucky that that situation still ended with a goal.

I'm not seeing the need for panic. Immobile must have shouted, he might even have shouted that Caicedo was offside and leave it, we don't know.

Regardless of what happened, Inzaghi will tell Caicedo to drill it home next time. It won't happen again.

No, don't get me wrong, certainly no panic.  I find it concerning that he doesn't show a natural instinct to score, being a striker after all.  No doubt that Inzaghi will have a word, and if Ciro did not shout he will certainly tell him to.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]